Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced their top 10 best-selling, self-published books from June 2016.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) July 27, 2016
Outskirts Press, a full-service self-publishing and book marketing service provider, today announced its top ten titles from June.
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books from June were:
- Bible Studies from the Mount of Transfiguration – A Collection by Donovan Reid
- Cool Breeze by Ganelle Gaddy Sutton
- Dani and the Day the Bully Changed Everything by Donna Dimaio Rooney
- Golf Chronicles: An Amateur's Lifelong Dedication to the Game by Joseph Bronson
- Jo-Jo's Bible Adventures: Jo-Jo's Adventures Vol. 1 by Pastor Joshua and Veronique Scott
- Let's Go to Hell: Scattered Memories of the Butthole Surfers by James Burns
- Letters, To the Men I Have Loved by Mirtha Michelle Castro Marmol
- Little Guy: A Nosy Little Lamb Joy Devos
- Transforming Schools for Excellence: Closing the Achievement Gap - Increasing Accountability in Charter and Traditional Public Schools by Dr. Tiffany C Anderson
- What She Feels by Chidozie Osuwa
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.: Outskirts Press offers full-service, custom self-publishing and book marketing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at http://www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press, Inc. represents the future of book publishing, today.
# # #
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134