Infogix is always looking to provide our customers an opportunity to learn, and by deploying self-service eLearning training modules, customers can have an additional option for training.
Naperville, Ill (PRWEB) July 27, 2016
Infogix, a leader in helping companies provide end-to-end data analysis across the enterprise, today announced new eLearning training modules designed to make it easier for its global customers to continually improve their proficiency of Infogix product knowledge and learn how the latest product updates can transform how data is analyzed.
The new eLearning modules fit the busy professionals schedule and enable new product leaders to understand product capabilities via Web-based recorded sessions with a guided lecture and product demonstration. The modules consist of two key components:
- Web-based guided lecture and assessments – Essential course information is introduced through a lecture-style presentation. A multiple-choice assessment tool is designed to reinforce lecture material and diagnose measures for improvement.
- Product demonstrations and hands-on practice – Customers participate in a mix of simulation trainings that use typical scenarios to demonstrate how product concepts are applied. A series of guided assignments are introduced to complement the experience and maximize training.
Depending on the subject matter, modules typically take between 30 minutes to one hour to complete.
“Infogix is always looking to provide our customers an opportunity to learn, and by deploying self-service eLearning training modules, customers can have an additional option for training,” said Paul Skordilis, executive vice president at Infogix. “The new modules also allow customers to participate in more training classes and enable new team members to shorten the on-boarding process to become proficient while addressing the three traditional roadblocks of training – travel, time out of the office, and shrinking training budgets.”
With the addition of eLearning modules, Infogix training can now be delivered three ways:
- On-site Training: Performed at the customer site or the Infogix Education Center
- Webinar Training: Performed remotely via webinar conference call with an Infogix instructor
- eLearning Modules: Performed online at your own convenience
“The variety of training options provides our customers the flexibility needed in today’s busy work environment,” said Skordilis. “Everyone learns differently and has different schedules; Infogix wants to provide customers with as much flexibility as we can.”
To sign up for Infogix’s eLearning Training Modules, visit http://wwwadj.infogix.com/pages/training/eLearningSignupForm.aspx
About Infogix, Inc.
Infogix helps solve business challenges by analyzing data as it moves through complex business environments to improve the customer experience, corporate profitability and operational efficiency. The Infogix Enterprise Data Analysis Platform improves data quality, ensures effective transaction monitoring, provides balancing and reconciliation, identifies and predicts fraud and customer behavior. Infogix provides best-in-class solutions that seamlessly integrate into operations and allow clients to manage highly complex, data intensive business environments. By analyzing, processing and monitoring 100 percent of data in real-time or in batch, Infogix is able to provide proactive and actionable intelligence to manage operational workflows and steps. To learn more, visit http://www.infogix.com or @Infogix.