After a successful lead generation campaign, coming up with a shortage of qualified leads is a way too common disappointment for marketers and salespeople.
Sacramento, California (PRWEB) August 01, 2016
“Companies that excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales-ready leads at 33% lower cost.” – Forrester Research
“After a successful lead generation campaign, coming up with a shortage of qualified leads is a way too common disappointment for marketers and salespeople,” said Dan Forootan, president of StreamSend Email Marketing. “But, smart marketing automation can streamline that process and pull in leads that are worth converting.”
An organization is sales-driven, but their sales team is spending too much time qualifying leads.
Create a workflow that pre-qualifies leads based on website and email engagement.
How It Works:
A financial services company was looking to identify leads that are ready to be contacted by
their sales team and determine what types of investments they are currently interested in. They captured the solution with a workflow that will:
- What research reports prospects are downloading
- How often prospects are downloading them
- How often prospects are clicking on their emails and on what content
- Type of reports being downloaded
- Download frequency
- People that go to the company portfolio performance page
- Send a second report based on the first report downloaded
- If someone downloads a second report, send them an email with the company’s portfolio performance
- If someone clicks on the performance email, send them a meeting request email followed by a call from the sales team
Less time is wasted, salespeople are productively activated and as these new customers come in, ROI continues to climb.
Find out more about how email marketing + marketing automation + behavioral insights = higher lead conversion into customers, check out Six Ways Marketers Can Put Behavioral Automation to Work.
StreamSend is an award-winning digital marketing platform offering results-driven email and social media marketing, automated content curation and management, and behavioral automation.