We’re delighted to have been recognized by CIOReview for the work we’ve put into securing enterprise data with SentinelSecure™
Reston, VA (PRWEB) August 01, 2016
SyncDog, Inc., the leading ISV for mobile application containerization, today announced it has been selected by CIOReview as one of the twenty most promising enterprise mobility solution providers in 2016. CIOReview is a technology publication that discusses enterprise solutions to shape business goals for the future. Technology decision-makers leverage CIOReview to discover and share innovative enterprise solutions from enterprise start-ups that address needs unmet by the existing enterprise market.
CIOReview has also featured SyncDog’s SentinelSecure™ product line for mobile application containerization and IoT (Internet of Things) module monitoring in one of its most recent publications. The SentinelSecure™ enterprise mobility security solution monitors and protects enterprise data from breaches originating from unsecured mobile endpoints in BYOD and COPE (corporate owned, personally enabled) environments.
“Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) do a lot of the heavy lifting when it comes to innovative solutions, but are often eclipsed by more established enterprise solutions providers,” said Jonas Gyllensvaan, SyncDog founder and CEO. “CIOReview provides an important platform for ISVs who navigate the market with more flexibility and who design more innovative solutions to achieve enterprise business goals. We’re delighted to have been recognized by CIOReview for the work we’ve put into securing enterprise data with SentinelSecure™."
SyncDog SentinelSecure™ is a military-grade enterprise mobility security solution employing FIPS 140-2 certification* and AES 256-bit encryption in a partitioned “container” on BYOD and COPE devices, for data both at rest and in transit between those devices and the datacenter. SentinelSecure™ delivers the following enterprise mobility security benefits:
- Military-grade (FIPS 140-2 certified,* AES 256-bit encryption) containerized workstation with a full suite of business and productivity applications available within the container
- Container apps include Office Suite, web browser for Internet/Intranet, texting, file management/sync, geo-location, and many others. Click here for the full list.
- Flexible deployment options as a standalone container, or bundled with EMM (Enterprise Mobility Management) systems. SentinelSecure™ has certified integrations with MobileIron, Notify Technology, Inc., and Snow Software, and field integrations with other EMM solutions.
- Compatibility with the latest version of ActiveSync
- Simplified mobile application compliance, managed in a single containerized mobility solution
- Flexible pricing options for the industry’s lowest total cost of ownership
- Cross-platform compatibility, including both iOS and Android devices
To see the complete list of the 20 most promising enterprise mobility solution providers in 2016 from CIOReview, click here. To read the complete SyncDog SentinelSecure™ write-up, visit CIOReview.com.
About SyncDog, Inc.
SyncDog is the leading independent software vendor (ISV) for building secure infrastructure frameworks that protect enterprise networks from cyber breach from mobile computing sources. The SentinelSecure™ product line for application containerization and IoT (Internet of Things) module monitoring provides the industry’s most proactive approach to securing enterprise mobility computing.
The SentinelSecure™ data security solution delivers military-grade (FIPS 140-2 certified,* AES 256-bit encryption) secure mobile device partitions or “containers” that can secure emails/contacts, calendar items, IM apps, Internet browsers, mobile file stores and other business apps provisioned on personal devices to be used in a BYOD or COPE (corporate owned personally enabled) setting.
For more information on SyncDog products please visit http://www.syncdog.com/solutions
*FIPS 140-2 Cert. #2687
Perri Marketing, Inc.
Chattanooga, TN USA