Our increasing revenue is reflecting the bigger demand we are seeing from healthcare organizations to uncover new ways to cut their operating costs. Our Purchased Services system helps these healthcare organizations to find guaranteed savings.
Guilford, CT (PRWEB) August 02, 2016
Medpricer, healthcare’s leading cost management platform for purchased services, announced record results for the second quarter ending June 30, 2016. Medpricer saw revenue growth of more than 92% percent as compared to the previous year.
“We are excited to have another record-breaking quarter,” said Chris Gormley, CEO of Medpricer. “Our increasing revenue is reflecting the bigger demand we are seeing from healthcare organizations to uncover new ways to cut their operating costs. Our Purchased Services System helps these healthcare organizations to find guaranteed savings.”
Using Medpricer solutions, healthcare organizations can realize significant cost savings and increase hospital revenue. Second quarter 2016 highlights include:
- Record average annual savings per project equaled 27% in the month of June.
- Revenue generating services increased hospital commissions from 16% to 100% and resulted in over a $1 million per year in added revenue for customers.
- Average savings per project, over contract term, equaled $1.2 million.
Medpricer’s purchased services solutions help healthcare systems understand what is spent in purchased services so they can take action to gain and keep savings. They consist of:
- Medpricer Compare: Benchmarking to evaluate purchased services spend against competitive bidding results for accurate price comparisons.
- Medpricer Discovery and Trend: Analytics to pinpoint purchased services spend and savings opportunities and see real-time costs at the category, vendor and facility level.
- Medpricer Sourcing: A customizable blend of technology, on-demand services, process and intelligence that streamlines and maximizes the competitive bidding process resulting in immediate cost reductions and favorable contract terms.
Medpricer is healthcare’s leading cost management platform for purchased services and offers the industry’s only comprehensive Purchased Services System to blend cloud-based technology with on-demand consulting services across analytics, sourcing and benchmarking. Using Medpricer, healthcare providers can realize an average of 24% savings and a 40% faster sourcing cycle.