A good man is not hard to find. Good women just don't know how to recognize them.
Raleigh, NC (PRWEB) August 02, 2016
"A good man is not hard to find. Good women just don't know how to recognize them," says Leader of Statistics Be Darned and Organizer/Host of "You Asked? Good Men Answered!" Second Annual Virtual Summit Suzette Vearnon. "I was one of them," continues Vearnon. "I spent years watching Oprah and working on myself, but I kept picking the same wrong guy! What was missing? I didn't understand men."
Inspired with this knowledge, the over 30 Vearnon interviewed 18 awakened men to decode good men, debunk myths that keep good women stuck and de-stress the pathway to finding love.
"These men are phenomenal!," exclaims this 56-year-old newlywed whom the statistics had discounted from finding love or getting married. "What they share comes from a heart of compassion and they really truly know their stuff!"
Experts and average men alike will tell it as only men can, offering insider information to help women navigate this 21st century dating terrain. The summit theme, "Kings, Princes and Fools: What Good Men Want You To Know and Bad Men Will Never Tell You."
- Dr. John Gray, author of MEN ARE FROM MARS, WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS, a leading internationally recognized expert in the fields of communications and relationships.
- Dr. Neal Blaxberg, certified professional coach and retired chiropractor who helps overwhelmed, sick and exhausted men and women, whose personal and business lives are going downhill.
- Rev. Byron Benton, pastor of Berean Baptist Church Raleigh, currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Dr. D. Ivan Young, rated one of the top experts on relationships in America, offering answers to relationship question you didn’t even know to ask.
- Mr. Vince Guaglione, an average guy whose THE NARRATIVES chronicle his journey from the death of his beloved to deeper self discovery.
- Dr. Philip Young, spiritual advisor who uses astrology to offer insight into relationships (romantic, familial, business and friends).
- Dr. Brian Hooper, a Lutheran clergyman who provides counseling for gay men, straight women married to gay husbands and for conflicted men wrestling with their sexuality.
- Mr. Jason Silver, featured on MTV reality show, “My Crazy Beautiful Life," a certified matchmaker and dating coach since 2011.
- Mr. Matthew Coast, featured on CNN and ABC, a dating and relationship coach for women.
- Mr. Robert Nolden, author of HE CAN'T LOVE YOU and recent newlywed.
- Dr. Undrai Fizer, author and Master Life strategist who is a “practitioner” of divine principle and life.
- Mr. Troy Spry, dating expert and award-winning writer, writing for matchmaker Paul C. Brunson and guest blogger for Steve Harvey’s Act Like A Success Conference.
- Mr. Troy L. Vaughan III, co-founder of Ringside LLC and the bougie, yet down-to-earth dating and relationship commentator of “Let’s Talk Sex.”
- Mr. Tem’Ti Sahu Ra, creator and matchmaking director at MeetMyTypes.com and the weekly host of ‘Renaissance Relationship Therapy with Coach Tem’Ti’ on SourceRadioNetwork.com.
- Mr. Jonathon Aslay, America’s leading mid-life dating and relationship coach and GUY SPY into the male mind.
- Mr. Jason Moore, devoted husband and father, ready to reveal the tricks and traps unsuspecting women fall for.
- Mr. Robert Vearnon, husband of host who was relegated to the Friend Zone by the women he dated prior. Their loss was her gain.
“Where else can women, and men for that matter, access this level of relationship intelligence!,” says Vearnon. “To attend, all folks need is a cell phone or internet access!”
"You Asked? Good Men Answered!" will convene August 8-12, 2016, broadcasting nightly at 7:00pm Eastern Time. Both the broadcast and replay are free, but registration is required. For those who can't make the broadcast or who miss the 24-hour replay window, the summit can be purchased at a special summit price.
To get details about Suzette Vearnon and Statistics Be Darned or to register for You Asked? Good Men Answered! visit http://www.statisticsbedarned.com.
Touted as “best in inspirational life coaches” by BLC Life Founder, Towanna Freeman, and “the best coach I know” by Gay Husband Expert Bonnie Kaye, Suzette not only talks the talk but she walks the walk. The truths she embodies comes from her own journey. Beating the odds stacked against her, she, an ACOA (Adult Child of An Alcoholic) and twice-divorced straight wife of a gay husband, did the work to find herself, create an authentic life and marry the love of her life at age 55.
Says Vearnon, “I’m not talking about what somebody told me. Finding a good man wasn’t blind luck. I did the work to get here. That’s how I know others can do the same if they want it bad enough.”
Suzette is the Author of Protecting Your Emotional G-spot, monthly Co-host of Straight Wives Radio Show and Leader of Statistics Be Darned community of women.