...SpringCM can reduce contract-to-close time by as much as 75 percent over using manual tools.
Chicago, Ill. (PRWEB) August 02, 2016
SpringCM, the No. 1 global sales contract management solution for Salesforce customers, announced today an August 10th webinar to help sales and legal executives use contract management to improve business processes.
SpringCM’s next-generation sales contract lifecycle management (CLM) platform streamlines contract processes for sales and legal teams. It accelerates digital transformation by optimizing the generation, workflow and storage of contracts and other critical business documents across the organization. It’s the only cloud-exclusive CLM vendor that supports sales in revenue acceleration, displacing legacy-installed software as the foundation for this digital transformation.
The August 10th event, “Get Control of Your Contracts,” will help participants learn about storing contracts in a searchable repository, analyzing contract portfolios, and automating workflows to improve the contracts process. Speakers include guest Andrew Bartels, Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research; Karry Kleeman, Chief Revenue Officer at SpringCM; and Lloyd Alexander, Vice President of Software Strategy at Seal Software. To sign up for the webinar, please visit SpringCM.
The webinar is the culmination of recent favorable market developments for the contract management leader, including:
- Top CLM company for Salesforce customers based on Salesforce AppExchange reviews for third consecutive year
- Rating as a G2 Crowd High Performer for enterprise content management (ECM) leadership
- Industry analyst coverage in The Forrester Wave™: Contract Life-Cycle Management, Q3 2016 noting SpringCM’s “rapid progress in converting its product into a true CLM product with the addition of clause library creation, and management and support for mobile review and approval of contracts.”
- New clients NCR and Accenture, which deployed SpringCM to more than 20,000 legal and sales users, facilitating the tracking/analyzing of hundreds of thousands of contracts
- Partnership with Seal Software for contract discovery and analytics
- $17.5-million in latest funding round
- 400 percent growth in Q4 2015 as a result of renewed focus on enterprise market
“SpringCM is helping companies make the transition to a digital business paradigm, and it’s driving that change by altering long-held beliefs,” said Greg Buchholz, CEO of SpringCM. “One of those beliefs is that CLM is just for legal and procurement departments, and that sales teams are not part of the process. However, nothing speeds up the contract-signing process more than bringing sales and legal together in a seamless process utilizing a single platform. In fact, SpringCM can reduce contract-to-close time by as much as 75 percent over using manual tools.”
Buchholz added: “Another belief is that people have to be tethered to their desks to act upon contracts. That’s no longer practical either in today’s 24/7 global business environment. SpringCM lets sales, legal and finance teams review and approve contracts from any smart device. It’s just the latest way that we’re leading the digital transformation of contract management.”
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
SpringCM is a secure cloud platform that manages sales contracts and all types of documents seamlessly across desktop, mobile and partner applications like Salesforce. SpringCM goes beyond standard sales contract management software with advanced workflows that automate manual tasks and complex processes to shorten contract cycles from weeks to days, and speed time-to-revenue. For executives looking to strategically leverage contract management to deliver immediate savings and accelerate revenue, SpringCM is a leading sales contract lifecycle management (CLM) platform. Every day, more than 600 companies, including best-in-class organizations like Anaplan, athenahealth, BCBS and the USDA, use SpringCM to streamline internal sales and legal operations, improve the customer experience and get more done, faster.
For more information, contact: