“Leveraging Ability’s direct commerce technology is a strategic, long-term decision that will sustain Successories’ continued growth, said Warren Struhl owner and operator of Successories with his brother Ted Struhl.
Delray Beach, FL (PRWEB) August 09, 2016
Ability Commerce (“Ability”), a recognized market leader in direct commerce retail technology and services solutions for the mid-market, today announced Successories.com has chosen Ability as its strategic direct commerce strategic partner. Ability’s direct commerce software including its order management solution, ecommerce platform and Microsoft Dynamics GP will be the ecosystem of all services delivered.
- PA-DSS v3.1 certified enterprise retail order management system (Ability Comprehensive Commerce Suite “CCS”) will serve as a central hub for Successories’ business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) multi-channel commerce.
- Full featured ecommerce software (Ability SmartSite Enterprise Ecommerce Platform) providing Successories with a newer platform features a fast Elasticsearch-based search engine, advanced responsive design mobile, ratings & reviews, and seamless & secure checkout, for personalized shopping experiences across all devices.
- Fully integrated ecommerce/order management solution with real-time data messaging for seamless shopper experience.
- Marketplace support (Ability Marketplace Portal) for automating content to marketplaces, receiving orders from marketplaces and updating marketplaces with fulfillment information.
- Financial software (Microsoft Dynamics GP).
- Re-platforming (Ability Professional Services) from Successories existing NetSuite® ERP to Ability’s direct commerce solutions to provide improved ROI and lower total cost of ownership.
“Leveraging Ability’s direct commerce technology is a strategic, long-term decision that will sustain Successories’ continued growth, said Warren Struhl owner and operator of Successories with his brother Ted Struhl. “But Ability is more than a solutions provider; they are a collaborator who is invested in our success.”
“Successories is an outstanding brand that was struggling with its NetSuite® ERP , particularly with respect to responsiveness, costs, and partner network dependency”, said Diane Buzzeo, president and founder of Ability Commerce. “We’re proud that Successories chose us for the quality of our software and services, as well as our commitment to personalized and responsive service to our clients.”
Raising employee moral & productivity since 1985, Successories has been the #1 source for motivational posters and employee recognition for over 30 years. Awarded consecutively as one of Counselor Magazine’s Best Places to Work, Successories caters not only to 95% of Fortune 500 companies, but also to many small offices and family owned businesses all over the world. For more information, visit http://www.Successories.com
For over 20 years, Ability Commerce has empowered ecommerce and catalog retailers to achieve success by providing them with scalable, flexible and affordable solutions to better manage inventory, orders, fulfillment and warehouse operations, as well as provide online and catalog customers with an exceptional user experience. In addition to Ability’s cutting edge direct commerce enterprise platforms, our services including merchandising & marketing, technical & business and contact center, help retailers sell more products to more customers through multiple sales channels. Ability Commerce is recognized as a leader in the industry and recently named to the Internet Retailer’s 2016 Leading Vendors of the Top 1,000 E-Retail Clients. The Ability OMS is certified as compliant under PA-DSS v3.1 and FCBCO Validated. Our solutions enable mid-market companies to acquire, convert and retain customers more efficiently. For more information, visit http://www.abilitycommerce.com.
For additional information, contact:
1300 Park of Commerce Blvd., Suite 200
Delray Beach, FL 33445