Nowadays, we aren’t just talking to a person on the other end of our phones… we’re talking to our mobile devices, our TV’s, our cars, our toys our gadgets…and they’re listening!
Flemington, New Jersey (PRWEB) August 03, 2016
The Executive Women’s Forum (EWF) on Information Security, Risk Management and Privacy, founded by Alta Associates, the leading executive search firm specializing in Cybersecurity, will announce the publication of the Developer Innovation Toolkit for Voice Enabled Tech at the annual EWF Meet & Greet at the Black Hat Conference in Las Vegas. The meeting will be held on Wednesday, August 3rd, 2016 at 12:30 pm in Banyan A, South Convention, Level 3, Mandalay Bay.
Key event takeaways:
- Announce version 1 of the Developer Innovation Toolkit. Version 2 is planned for Jan/Feb 2017
- By embedding security and privacy early in the development life cycle, the Voice Privacy. Alliance, an EWF initiative, supports developers and innovation with open and usable guidance which any development team can adapt and modify for their own needs.
- Visit the EWF booth #BHB6 during BlackHat for more information and to sign up in person, or email voiceprivacy(at)ewf-usa(dot)com for more information.
What is the Executive Women’s Forum Voice Privacy Industry Group?
- A consortium of Industry experts from various companies, industry sectors, and academia who have come together to develop high level guiding principles which will be shared with industry.
- The purpose is to help voice technology innovation by providing good guidance to avoid common security, privacy and general risk issues as well as to provide awareness and education to the public.
- Participants in the group have the opportunity to attend quarterly webcasts to become well informed and understand current voice enabled technologies. The first quarterly webcast in January 2016, given by a chief privacy officer and senior technologist presented on voice technology basics which gave the group a primer on how voice technology works “under the covers.”
About The Executive Women’s Forum on Information Security Risk Management & Privacy
Founded in 2002, The Executive Women’s Forum on Information Security, Risk Management & Privacy (EWF) is the largest member organization serving women leaders as well as the most prominent and influential women in Information Security, Cybersecurity, IT Risk Management, Governance Risk & Compliance and Privacy. The EWF’s mission is to advance women in our field through leadership development, education and the creation of trusted relationships. The EWF achieves this goal by facilitating programs and events throughout the year including a National Conference, regional meetings, leadership development programs and interaction with global thought leaders through an online community. For more information visit, http://www.ewf-usa.com
About Alta Associates, Inc.
Founded in 1986 Alta Associates is widely acknowledged as the leading boutique executive search firm specializing in Information Security, Cybersecurity and IT Risk Management. Alta is recognized for their deep understanding of the information security industry and the drivers that shape it. Having successfully partnered with global enterprises for 30 years, Alta has filled many of the most high profile Chief Information Security Officer roles and built world class Information Security, Cybersecurity and IT Risk organizations. Alta is well known for their ability to attract and deliver top tier executives and the teams that support them and is named as one of the top 50 executive search firms in the United States. For more information visit, http://www.altaassociates.com or call 908-806-8442.