“We found the ideas and methodologies of The Brand Establishment appealing – both for the new ideas in their process as well as the similarities to our current process,” said Scott Brandon, CEO of the Brandon Agency
Chicago, Il (PRWEB) August 04, 2016
Members of The Brand Establishment, are gearing up for their summer conference in Chicago. The two-day event, August 4 & 5, focuses on the latest brand development tools and best practices for small and mid-sized marketing, ad and PR agencies.
Follow meeting highlights live at #BEinChicago. Highlights include:
- Bestselling author and internationally acclaimed keynote speaker, Andrew Davis, will present “Branding Backwards.” He is the founder of Monumental Shift, the world’s first talent agency for marketing thought leaders.
- Brand Lab, an open forum to discuss brand related topics. Members share resources, best practices and cutting edge methodologies.
- Unveiling of a new proprietary Brand Establishment tool called Brand Value Assessment™. It provides a methodology that determine an Intangible Asset Value Assessment (Brand Value Assessment) for privately held companies.
- A new approach to Turning the TelescopeTM, which refines the Brand Establishment Discovery Session process.
- The BIA Brand Insight Assessment TM, a value tool that determines an organization’s grasp of their brand
Additionally, Scott Brandon, CEO of the Brandon Agency, and the newest member of the Brand Establishment, will receive his Brand Strategy Certification. Established in 1959, the fully integrated Brandon Agency is a 120+-person agency with 7 offices worldwide and $75 million in revenue.
“We found the ideas and methodologies of The Brand Establishment appealing – both for the new ideas in their process as well as the similarities to our current process,” said Brandon. “We decided to join the organization to grow our own expertise, and to lend increased credibility to what we offer to our clients and prospects.”
To date, 40+ agency principals across the United States have completed rigorous advanced study courses and lab work leading to the mastery of brand development and designation as a Certified Brand Strategist (CBS). The training brings clarity, consensus, a long view of strategic planning, and the ability to align business strategy with brand strategy.
The Brand Establishment is a nationally recognized brand authority and knowledge network that trains and certifies marketing, ad and PR principals as Certified Brand Strategists. Its proprietary tools and procedures have successfully created valuable brand distinction for hundreds of small and mid-sized companies in virtually every business sector.