Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) August 09, 2016
Summit Racing now carriers Tokico Shocks and Struts. Tokico is well-known for making shocks, struts, and coil-overs that are proven in the tuner car, drifting, and road racing world. It was also the first company to develop twin tube low pressure gas shocks—technology now used by nearly every automaker world-wide. All Tokico shocks feature:
- Multi-stage, variable-aperture valving system reacts quickly to changes in the road or track surface
• Vehicle-specific calibrations to further improve handling
- Hardened, chrome plated, and mircro-polished piston rods for smooth operation
- Specially formulated oil lubricant resists breakdown and minimizes viscosity changes that affect shock performance
- Piston rod guide with Teflon® coated bushing reduces friction and improves piston rod life
Summit Racing carries several types of Tokico shocks for domestic and import cars:
These are the famous ‘Blue’ shocks and struts that put Tokico’s name on the map. The non-adjustable, twin tube gas shocks minimize low-speed damping force and greatly increase damping at medium and high piston speeds for improved handling and tire adhesion.
Tokico’s Illumina Series shocks and struts offer five compression/rebound adjustments so they can be tailored to a user's specific ride and handling requirements— position one is the softest while position five is the stiffest.
D-Specs are infinitely adjustable between 1 (full soft) and 7 (full firm) turns. The adjustments alter rebound and compression simultaneously for maximum control. That means D-Specs can be adjusted for practically any type of racing, then readjust them for the drive home. The D-Specs also have a twin-valve design for very precise damping and reduced body roll.
Summit Racing Equipment