Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) August 07, 2016
For HablaCuba.com, August is a nostalgic month, celebrating all things Cuban expats miss about their home country -- memories that make people value their families, their friends, their relationships more. HablaCuba.com offers a cure for homesickness: sending international top ups, which are more than doubled thanks to Cubacel promotion.
The promotion starts on August 8th and is valid until August 12. This month, the promotion is more attractive than ever, as it offers customers a maximum bonus of 90 CUC. Every recharge between 20 CUC and 60 CUC will be rewarded with a Super Bono, as follows:
- For 20 CUC recharges, customers will send 50 CUC
- For 30 CUC recharges, customers will send 60 CUC
- For 40 CUC recharges, customers will send 100 CUC
- For 50 CUC recharges, customers will send 110 CUC
- For 60 CUC recharges, customers will send 150 CUC
Keeping the good old Super Bono tradition, a Facebook contest is taking place on http://www.facebook.com/HablaCuba. Customers are invited to share the things they miss the most about Cuba and get the chance to win a free top up of 20 CUC which they can use during Super Bono promotion. This means that the prize actually is a 50 CUC free top up.
Besides sending top ups, customers can also recharge their family’s and friends’ Nauta accounts, thus helping them to have access to the internet. Or, if they prefer calling, they can also use HablaCuba.com services. Customers can place their calls:
- From any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through local or toll free access numbers.
- Through the app called KeepCalling, which is free to download.
- From any PC with Internet connection, through the Web Call app available in customers’ accounts.
The rate for international calls to Cuba is 69.9 ¢/min, both for landlines and mobiles and the cost of a text message is 7¢.
All services HablaCuba.com offers revolve around the website’s mission, which is to bring people together, no matter the distance. HablaCuba.com offers a great solution for keeping a close relationship with everyone living back home in Cuba, due to:
- Its customer-focused approach, based on safe and easy to use services
- Its frequent special offers: bonuses on international top ups or discounts on international calls
- Its great Customer Service available 24/7, both in English and Spanish.
Or, as customers put it: "Your consumer friendly instructions make it easy to cross borders and communicate with friends and family like it should be.” (HablaCuba.com customer.)
HablaCuba.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.