“ Snypex Optics are committed to providing consumers with the highest performance and most reliable products at super competitive prices” said Sam Shaheen, founder and president.
Past News ReleasesRSS
LYNBROOK, NY (PRWEB) August 09, 2016
Designed for all outdoor recreational Sports activities: from hunting/shooting to birding/wildlife observation to camping/ hiking to travel/safari to marine/sailing/fishing and a multitude of activities in virtually any environment, the Knight D-ED series features six models of compact to full-mid open bridge roof prism sizes.
SNYPEX Knight D-ED’s Bak-4, Phase Coated Roof Prisms are 100% fully green multi-coated on four sides and now feature newly enhanced dielectric coatings on all reflective surfaces. They also utilize precision crafted ED and APO glass that provide the highest degree of color correction while minimizing chromatic aberration. The result: true-to-life images with startling clarity, color accuracy and superb low light functionality. Fully multi-coated optics and phase correction coatings enable a wide field of view, with unusually close focusing distances between 3.92 and 5.56 ft. depending on model. Other benefits include generous eye relief, are nitrogen-filled fog and waterproof, and all wrapped in an armored, lightweight and strong shell (KNIGHT D-ED 42mm and 50mm – magnesium alloy) and (KNIGHT D-ED 32mm – polycarbonate and steel).
These newly enhanced SNYPEX Knight D-ED Series Binoculars are offered in a range of pricing between $550 and $700. Models include the compact Knight D-ED 8x32 and 10x32, and the full-midsize 8x42, 8x50, 10x42 and 10x50.
All SNYPEX LLC Knight D-ED binoculars are backed by a twenty five year worldwide warranty.
“Snypex Optics are committed to providing consumers with the highest performance and most reliable products at super competitive prices,” said Sam Shaheen, founder and president.
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) fully coated glass produces outstanding color fidelity and high quality images
- Bak-4, Phase Coated Roof Prisms that are 100% fully green multi-coated on four sides and now feature newly enhanced dielectric coatings on all reflective surfaces.
- Large aperture apochromatic (APO) lens with water-repellant coatings
- Exceptional image quality in all lighting environments
- Rubber-armored, shockproof, anti-slip body
- Long eye relief and twist up eye-cups, compatible for eyeglass wearers
- Minimum focus distance of 3.92 ft. on 50mm and 42 mm models, 5.56 ft. on 32mm model
- Lightweight magnesium alloy body on the KNIGHT D-ED 42mm and 50mm for maximum durability
- Lightweight and strong Polycarbonate and steel body construction on the KNIGHT D-ED 32mm
- Nitrogen filled, and fully and water and fog proof rated for submersion to 1 meter for 15 minutes
- Wide field of view
- Ergonomic open bridge design
- Extra-low image aberration even at the edge of the field of view
SNYPEX’s new Knight D-ED optical products are available immediately at https://snypex.com/collections/binoculars-knight-d-ed within the next couple of weeks at the following premier dealers in the U.S: Adorama, Amazon, AAM Audio Video, B&H Photo/Video, Cameta Camera, EBay, H&B Digital, 17th Street Photo, Optics Planet and UnbeatableSale, In Canada at B&P.
Dealer/Distributor, Sales Representative Inquiries for expanded distribution are welcome. Feel free to contact us at marketing(at)snypex(dot)com.
About SNYPEX, LLC
SNYPEX, LLC, a tactical and sports Optics Company based in Long Island, New York, offers an extensive line of products, including ED binoculars, ED spotting scopes, ED digiscopes, military laser range finders, and more. These powerful instruments are ideal for all outdoor activities, from birding to biking, hunting to safaris, as well as a multitude of other activities in any environment. SNYPEX has set a new standard for high-performance optics, raising the bar to a level of quality rarely achieved in the field.
For additional information about our company and our products we invite you to contact;
Founder & President of SNYPEX, LLC
530 Merrick Rd
Lynbrook , NY 11563
Tel: 1 855 276 9739