Waltham, MA (PRWEB) August 09, 2016
Connance, Inc. (http://www.connance.com), the healthcare industry leader in development of predictive analytic solutions that personalize the financial and clinical experience for patients, today announced that Mercy Health (formerly Catholic Health Partners), the largest health system in Ohio and one of the largest health systems in the U.S., selected Connance Vendor Management to transform the performance of its outsourced collections vendors.
Connance Vendor Management offers:
- Cost Reductions: Control costs across a vendor network that more efficiently manages activity.
- Performance Insights: Standardized data across all agency partners, and account-level activity and financial insight across locations.
- Workflow Integrity: On-board rules engine monitors account-level data nightly against policies and contracts to ensure compliance with hospital policies and procedures and integrated work queuing prompts specialists as needed and moves accounts over time.
- Applied Expertise: Connance’s team of experts help design, monitor and optimize a hospital’s agency network.
- Strategic and Operational Reporting: Detailed performance, workflow and operating reports uncover hidden opportunities for continuous improvement.
“We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to partner with Mercy Health, one of the most prestigious healthcare systems in the country,” said Steve Levin, CEO, Connance. “Mercy Health takes great pride in operating to the industry’s highest standards. We look forward to supporting their proactive, innovative efforts to best serve their patients and meet the emerging healthcare market.”
About Connance, Inc.
Connance is the healthcare’s industry leading provider of predictive analytics solutions that personalize the financial and clinical experience for patients. Transforming the revenue cycle and value-based care delivery, Connance leverages data science, integrated to workflow to drive enhanced performance. Connance delivers Patient Pay Optimization, Reimbursement Optimization and Value-Based Risk solutions that combine our data, hospital data and consumer data to stratify patients based on social determinants to predict behavior and provide actionable insights to improve net income and patient outcomes. Connance solutions connect more than 500 hospitals, over 1000 physician practices and other clinical locations, and more than 80 collection agencies nationwide creating the largest research database of its kind. For more information call (781) 577-5000 or visit http://www.connance.com.