Our membership has grown over 30% since January 2015 and we expect to expand our growth over the next year as we continue to deliver compelling programs that are timely and relevant to today’s markets in addition to innovative member benefits.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) August 09, 2016
The San Francisco Chapter of the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI SF), a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing the profession of investor relations, today announced the incoming Officers and Directors for the 2016-2017 program season. The chapter also announced the 2016-2017 NIRI Northern California membership package discount will expire September 30, 2016. In addition, the chapter launched its 2016-2017 Mentoring Program.
“I am very excited about the NIRI SF 2016-2017 program season and look forward to working with this dynamic and diverse team of senior Investor Relations leaders,” said Nicole Noutsios, President of NIRI SF. “Our membership has grown over 30% since January 2015 and we expect to expand our growth over the next year as we continue to deliver compelling programs that are timely and relevant to today’s markets in addition to innovative member benefits.”
San Francisco Chapter Board
- President: Nicole Noutsios, Founder – NMN Advisors
- Treasurer: Gabrielle Rabinovitch, Senior Director, Investor Relations – Pay Pal
- Membership Development: Kim Duncan, Vice President, Investor Relations – The Cooper Companies
- Membership Outreach: Cherryl Valenzuela, Senior Manager – Twitter
- Co-Programs: Moriah Shilton – Investor Relations Consultant
- Co-Programs: Eric Brielmann, Partner – Joele Frank
- Co-Programs: Tina Romani, Director, Investor Relations – Gap Inc.
- Communications: Lisa Hartman, Senior Director, Investor Relations – Juniper Networks
- Sponsorship: Hunter Landers, President and Founder – Grapeshoot
- Advocacy Ambassador: Victoria Hyde-Dunn, Director, Investor Relations – Visa Inc.
- Susanna Chau – Life Sciences Investor Relations Consultant
- Maria Lukens, Vice President, Investor Relations – Digital Realty
Learn more about our Officers and Directors at http://www.nirisf.org.
Through September 30, 2016, NIRI SF, in partnership with NIRI Silicon Valley (NIRI SV) and NIRI National, is offering a greater than 50% discount on first year fees to join NIRI National plus both Northern California chapters. The promotion reduces the total cost to join all three organizations to $425 per person for the first year, a significant savings from the usual price of $875 for a new member’s first year. Join now by completing the form at http://www.nirisf.org/membership/how_to_join/.
The chapter also launched its 2016-2017 mentoring program, designed to match new and mid-level IR professionals with senior investor relations officers (IROs). This is a unique opportunity to build new relationships, share experiences and increase knowledge in the field of Investor Relations. NIRI SF is accepting applications for mentees and mentors through September 23, 2016. Learn more about the program or sign up today in the Membership section of the chapter website at http://www.nirisf.org/membership/mentoring-program/.
About NIRI SF
NIRI San Francisco is one of the largest chapters in the nation and comprised of approximately 150 investor relations officers (IROs) and practitioners from a diverse array of industries in the San Francisco Bay Area. The chapter hosts monthly events and programs in downtown San Francisco and nearby locations September through June for current and prospective members, covering topics and challenges relevant to today's IROs. For more info, please visit http://www.nirisf.org.
Lisa Hartman, Communications