Scottsdale, Arizona (PRWEB) August 10, 2016
Saddletree Research, a leading provider of contact center market research, business intelligence, and consulting services announced the launch of the Saddletree Research Kachina Award for innovation in the North American contact center industry.
This year marks the first year of the Saddletree Research Kachina Awards. Awards will be presented in six distinct categories recognizing innovation in a specific contact center solution discipline. The 2016 awards will be presented in the following categories:
- Innovation in Workforce Optimization (workforce management, quality management)
- Innovation in Analytics (Speech analytics, text analytics, desktop analytics)
- Innovation in Customer Self-Service solutions
- Innovation in Cloud Contact Center solutions
- Innovation in Voice of the Customer solutions
- Innovation in emerging technologies and/or new industry solutions
Kachina Award entries will be judged by a panel of contact center industry experts including journalists, marketers, educators and end-users. The cutoff for 2016 award submissions is October 15, 2016, with Kachina Award winners announced during the first week of November, 2016.
The Judges for the 2016 Saddletree Research Kachina Awards are:
- Paul Stockford, Chief Analyst, Saddletree Research
- David Butler, PhD, Professor, University of Southern Mississippi and Executive Director, National Association of Call Centers (NACC)
- Renee Maler, Principal, Philosophy PR + Marketing
- Jim Lavery, Vice President, Contact Centers and Credit Services, Desert Schools Federal Credit Union
- Linda Harden, Publisher, Contact Center Pipeline Magazine
To create the 2016 Kachina Award, Saddletree Research has commissioned Hopi Kachina artist Joe Duwyenie of Third Mesa, Hopi Pueblo, in northern Arizona to carve six Kachinas, one for each of the winners. The Kachina chosen for the 2016 award is the Sun Kachina, called the Tawa Kachina by the Hopi people. The Sun Kachina represents strength of spirit, growth and abundance.
For more information or to submit a Kachina Award application, please go here
About Saddletree Research
Founded in Scottsdale, AZ, in 1999, Saddletree Research is a veteran-owned business that provides market research and business intelligence in the North American contact center market with a sharp focus on emerging market segments as well as those with high growth potential. Saddletree Research activities are led by Founder and Chief Analyst Paul Stockford, who has spent the last 27 years publishing original research covering the contact center industry. For more information visit http://www.saddletreeresearch.com.