Extremely convenient, reasonable pricing, ease of access, good quality calls, great to know it includes calls to other countries! Thank you PhoneIndia. (Ketan Vedpathak on Trustpilot)
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) August 11, 2016
PhoneIndia.com, the service dedicated to Indians worldwide, launches a new Facebook contest on August 12, before Independence Day. The contest will bring 3 prizes of $10 mobile credit each. The credit offered never expires and can be used for international calls to India mobiles and landlines. Anyone willing to participate is expected to comment and add a selfie in which they have to show how they are celebrating India’s Independence Day. Pictures are expected until August 16, 2016, and winners will be picked randomly and announced on August 17 on the Facebook page of the Indian expat community: https://www.facebook.com/PhoneIndia/
The only condition to be selected as a winner is to add a simple comment that comprises a selfie taken around Independence Day. Three of those who added a comment on PhoneIndia.com Facebook page between August 12 - 16, 2016, will win $10 Voice Credit balance for more than total 3 hours of free calls to landlines and mobiles in India.
In order to use the winning coupon and redeem the international calling credit, one needs to have a free account on PhoneIndia.com. Any account comes with all these benefits from the start:
- Several features that cost nothing to activate that help you to skip dialing numbers, or add favorite number dialing shortcuts
- Thank You points as loyalty points that can be converted into calling credit
- PayPal payment besides all major cards, no matter the currency of the account
- The chance to earn credit while recommending the service to other fellow expats
- Apps for iOS and Android users that prefer to call on the go
- Online transaction available online at any hour
- 24/7 Customer Support
The gift minutes offered as a prize can be used to call India in any of the 3 ways available on the website:
- through the KeepCalling app, which is free to install on iOS and Android devices, helps one make direct calls from any smartphone.
- by using access numbers, that are available for those who want to call without Internet connection (3G, 4G, WiFi). The right access number is the one in the area one lives at present. Calling through an access number is the smart alternative to the traditional calling cards one bought from the store.
- through Web Call, a desktop app that helps one make calls from one's laptop or PC to any phone in India, from the comfort of his or her home, and even while browsing. The app does not require any download and can be found in one's online account.
There are more than 6 million Indians living in the diaspora according to MigrationMap.net report as of 2007. PhoneIndia.com Facebook page as well as the service on PhoneIndia.com has been serving a big part of them for more than 10 years. The Facebook page hosts interesting articles dedicated to Indians outside their motherland as well as offers and contests: https://www.facebook.com/PhoneIndia/
Besides the Voice Credit calls to India, PhoneIndia.com also facilitates international online top ups to mobiles there. The phone numbers in India that can be refilled need to be subscribed to one of the following operators, in order for the top up to go through with PhoneIndia.com: Vodafone, Airtel, idea, BSNL, Docomo, Aircel, MTNL, MTS, Reliance, TATA Indicom, Uninor, Videocon.
PhoneIndia.com is mobile-friendly and comes with a series of default benefits:
- users can be notified by email about offers if they click on "Get offers" button on the homepage to subscribe.
- Payment is welcome in any currency, and Paypal is accepted besides all major cards.
- All transactions and invoices are available in a special section in chronological order.
- PhoneIndia.com is certified for its safety by "Verified & certified", Trustee, etc.
- All fans meet on Facebook and G+ to stay updated with promotions, contests or other events: https://www.facebook.com/PhoneIndia/
- Video tutorials are available on YouTube and in users’ account: https://www.youtube.com/user/PhoneIndia
PhoneIndia.com is a brand of KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA, that was by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.