Los Altos, CA (PRWEB) August 10, 2016
SutiSoft Inc., a leading provider of easy-to-use web-based and mobile business management solutions, today announces that the recruitment, benefits, time management, document, and personnel modules of SutiHR, its online HR management platform, has been updated with new features.
These updates further simplify workforce management activities.
- While creating a requisition, the HR administrator can select pay type as “salary or hourly” in the position details area
- In resume search page, HR administrator can now view when the resume was submitted
- Email templates: The solution includes default email templates that can be customized
- Job portal metrics: HR administrator can now view how many people visited the job portal, how many searched for a particular job position, how many went to the job application page, how many submitted a job application, and how many left without filling the form.
- The solution provides a detailed summary of an employee’s paid hours (time off, worked and holiday hours)
- When the auto lunch deduction option is enabled/checked-in, the solution automatically deducts lunch hours from an employee’s worked hours
For more information about the product, please visit: http://www.sutihr.com or call us on 650-969-SUTI
Sutisoft provides a comprehensive suite of cloud-based business platforms and solutions for companies of all sizes. These platforms include scalable and easy-to-use solutions for HR, Employee Travel & Expense, Wireless Spend Management, CRM, Document Management, Business Data Analytics, and Electronic signature. Our platforms and solutions enable small, mid-size, and large enterprise customers to control costs, save time and assist in making smart business decisions. Headquartered in Los Altos, California, SutiSoft also has regional offices in Germany, India, and Japan. For additional information visit our website at http://www.sutisoft.com.