Chandler, AZ (PRWEB) August 11, 2016
Join community college educators and leaders as a presenter at the Innovations Conference in San Francisco, CA, March 12-15. Innovations 2017 is the premier conference for professionals dedicated to improving organizational teaching and learning, and discovering new approaches for enhancing the community college experience.
This year’s event will take place at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. Just south of Market Street, this downtown hotel is steps away from Yerba Buena Gardens, renowned museums and cultural attractions, and world-class shopping on Union Square.
The Innovations Conference provides opportunities for presenters to showcase model programs, share lessons learned, and experience a wide array of new ideas through five conference tracks:
- Learning and Teaching
- Leadership and Organization
- Workforce Preparation and Development
- Student Success
- Basic Skills and Developmental Education
The League requests proposals for the following presentation formats:
- Forums are one-hour breakout sessions featuring a successful practice, innovative program, or timely issue related to a conference track.
- Roundtable Discussions are one-hour sessions that afford a personal and interactive setting for the exploration of key issues related to a conference track.
- Poster Sessions are one-hour visual displays among which conference participants move freely.
Presenters are required to register and pay the conference registration fee. Neither honoraria nor expenses are provided to presenters.
The deadline for submitting proposals is September 23, 2016.
For more information, visit the 2017 Innovations Conference website.
About the League for Innovation in the Community College
The League for Innovation in the Community College (League) is an international nonprofit organization with a mission to cultivate innovation in the community college environment. The League hosts conferences and institutes, develops print and digital resources, and leads projects and initiatives with almost 500 member colleges, 100 corporate partners, and a host of other government and nonprofit agencies in a continuing effort to advance the community college field and make a positive difference for students and communities. Information about the League and its activities is available at http://www.league.org.