Our tagline contest on Facebook gives us another way to remind people that this tremendously successful campaign is coming to an end – and it’s the last chance people can purchase a Golchi for $30 below the retail price while on Kickstarter
Chicago, Ill. (PRWEB) August 11, 2016
As the most popular thermos campaign in the history of Kickstarter enters its final four days of crowdfunding, creators Harsh and Ankita Garg have launched a tag-line contest on the Golchi Facebook Page for its crowdfunding backers – giving away a free Golchi tea-infuser daily to the most creative responses they receive.
“We thought it would be fun to invite our thousands of backers to get creative and have a chance to receive a bonus as our way of saying ‘thank you’ for their tremendous outpouring of support for Golchi,” said co-creator Harsh Garg. “Also, it gives us another way to remind people that this tremendously successful campaign is coming to an end – and it’s the last chance people can purchase a Golchi for $30 below the retail price while on Kickstarter.”
Golchi, which holds two drinks of drastically different temperatures at the same time, has raised more than $330,000 among crowdfunding backers in the United States and around the world – and has received rave reviews from bloggers, tech writers and reporters for its versatility and functionality.
Some reviewers described Golchi as “a bottle that offers the experience of fire and ice at the same time,” “new tech that merges Coke and Starbucks together” -- with one reviewer touting the Golchi as the “most sophisticated travel mug ever.”
Golchi has 15 innovative features, including:
- The ability to carry two beverages in any combination of hot and cold at the same time, with vacuum-insulated compartments that keep drinks cold for 24 hours and drinks hot for up to 12 hours – along with a temperature gauge that shows if it’s a hot or a cold drink inside
- A modular design that includes a separate storage compartment, offering the perfect place to store protein powder, baby formula, cereal, snacks or even medicine
- A multi-purpose lower compartment that is standardized to carry soda cans and, because of its wide mouth, can also be used as a food canister for carrying breakfast cereals or a variety of snacks
- The ability to be carried in four different modes
- A three-point patented controlled-flow mechanism, which allows users to pick the size of the drinking spout to conform with the hot or cold beverage they’re consuming
- An add-on, collapsible tea infuser that can be carried in the middle compartment and placed on the mouth of lower compartment when in use.
- Built-in extenders so it can also be used with cup holders of varying sizes for the perfect fit
With the success of the Golchi, the couple also unlocked three stretch goals during the campaign: offering the Golchi in a mix-and-match option with six colors and four styles to choose from, and allowing backers to choose from three specific city skylines that will be voted by the backers of the bottle.
The Golchi will be available at special Kickstarter pricing while quantities last.
Golchi LLC is a Chicago-based startup company focused on re-imagining everyday products for people with active lifestyles. ‘Golchi’ was created with ‘GO’ and ‘Chill’ as two core ideas and a name free from confines of any language. The company also developed a logo that has character, is compatible with 'invertible' nature of our bottle and representative of the thought put into the bottle design. The terms "go" and "ch" in the logo denote two compartments of our bottle. The two dots on the sides of the logo depict two openings on the either side of our bottle. The logo is also an ambigram, which when rotated by 180 degrees in any direction, it retains its identity. For more information, visit http://www.mygolchi.com.