“LatAm HR VPs have prioritized employer branding to retain their top employees. Now they are starting to leverage this asset to attract qualified talent", says German Dyzenchauz, GOintegro CEO & Cofounder.
Buenos Aires, Argentina (PRWEB) August 13, 2016
GOintegro, Latin America’s leading employee engagement technology company, has published its Second Latin American Employer Branding Survey results, which show the adoption of Employer Branding best practices is growing among Latin American companies.
Regionally, 41% out of more than 500 surveyed companies have a formal Employer Branding strategy in place. Adoption is highest among organizations with 2,500 or more employees - above 60%.
On an encouraging note, 40% of the companies that don’t currently manage their Employer Branding plan to catch up before year-end or during next year, which means more than 60% of Latin American companies will implement initiatives to improve employer branding by the end of 2017.
Another key insight from the survey results shows LatAm firms use Employer Branding mainly as a tool to retain top talent, rather than attracting adequate candidates in the near future, despite talent shortages reported by CEOs and HR VPs in numerous reports around the globe.
“Latin American HR VPs have definitely risen up to the challenge posed by employees´ increasing mobility and demand for a better experience in the workplace, by prioritizing employer branding to retain their best talent. Now they are starting to leverage this asset to attract qualified talent in the immediate and near future”, says German Dyzenchauz, GOintegro CEO & Cofounder.
More than 500 companies operating in a variety of sectors - such as manufacturing, banking, technology and retail, among others - participated in the survey, which was carried out in May-July of 2016 and focuses on the key trends and best practices shaping employer branding management in the region.
Key findings include:
- More than 60% of firms with more than 2,500 employees have an employer branding strategy.
- Companies that actively manage their employer branding implement employee training and growth programs (63%), improve health benefits (56%), listen to employees (55%) and prioritize internal communications (48%).
- The focus on talent retention becomes clear when analyzing the KPIs LatAm companies use to measure the effectiveness of their employer branding efforts: workplace climate surveys (55%), turnover rate (53%) and employee engagement surveys (27%). Attraction indicators such as “time-to-fill” show up in fourth place (26%)
- Argentina is the regional leader in Employer Branding management: 55% of the country’s firms plan to launch related initiatives by the end of 2017.
- Regionally, it is encouraging to see 40% of the companies that don’t manage their employer branding plan to adopt this practice before year-end, or during 2017.
“Effectively managing employer branding to leverage an attractive company image, based on employee engagement and advocacy, is absolutely key to successfully manage talent in today’s business climate. GOintegro’s survey results shine light on the main trends and best practices shaping employer branding in the region, in addition to the individual realities of key local markets such as Argentina, Brazil and Mexico. We are certain this material will add a new layer of value and knowledge for HR VPs looking to boost their talent management efforts and strategies”, adds Dyzenchauz.
GOintegro is Latin America’s leading employee engagement technology company, used daily by more than 400 corporate clients, representing over 1 million people, as their main tool for driving employee engagement.
Offering a single platform with applications to manage company benefits, employee recognition programs and HR information, GOintegro is the main hub for social internal communications.
Covering all of Latin America with 140 employees in 7 countries, GOintegro helps companies like CITI, Deloitte, General Motors, IBM, McDonald’s and Walmart strengthen the positive impact of their corporate culture. To find out more, visit GOintegro.com.
For more information please contact:
Chief Marketing Officer, GOintegro
Cell Phone: +56 9 6616 8188