Our Design Model for Learning 2016 involves dynamic development of a wide range of session and activity choices. We are in the final stages of formatting over 145 choices for Learning 2016 participants. - Elliott Masie, Host & Curator
Saratoga Springs, NY (PRWEB) August 11, 2016
Learning in the workplace is changing and sessions for learning leaders are being developed for Elliott Masie’s Learning 2016 event, to be held in Orlando, Florida from October 23-26. Over 1,500 corporate learning leaders from around the world will participate in these sessions and with keynote speakers including Anderson Cooper (anchor of CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360°), U.S. Astronaut Scott Kelly, Twitter CLO Melissa Daimler, Actor George Takei, Filmmaker Tiffany Shlain, MIT’s Sanjay Sarma, and other thought leaders.
“Our Design Model for Learning 2016 involves dynamic development of a wide range of session and activity choices. We are in the final stages of formatting over 145 choices for Learning 2016 participants,” said Elliott Masie, Host & Curator.
Sessions will be facilitated by learning leaders from global corporations including: NBCUniversal Talent Lab, The Boeing Company, Johns Hopkins University & Hospital, U.S. Office of Personnel Management, Caribou Coffee, Humana, Bloomberg, PepsiCo – Frito Lay, Google, Kimberly Clark, CNN, FedEx Office, Deloitte, i4cp, LinkedIn, Visa, IBM and more.
Each session will include interactive conversation about key issues in the field of workplace and workforce learning. Here is a small sample of our working titles:
- Adapting Agile to Learning
- Virtual Reality: The Promise & the Reality
- Creating a Coaching Culture
- Big Learning Data for Anyone & Everyone
- Measurement Linked with Change
- What is Experience API (xAPI)?
- "Uberized" Learning in the Age of the Internet of Things
- Learning Autopsy: Game Over?? When Gamification Fails
- A "Watch & Do" Video Learning Environment
- Rapid Storytelling
- Learning at 33,000 Feet: Inflight Learning Apps for Cabin Crews
- Reinventing Performance Management: A Model for Strengths-Based Development
- Rapid-Scale Onboarding & Strategic Transformation: A Personalized Model
- Transforming Classroom Sessions into Engaging Experiences
- Millennials Debunking Millennial Myths
- Coaching in a Creative Environment
- Wearable Learning: Connecting People to Capability
- What’s a Learning Record System (LRS)?
- Virtual Gamified Learning: Are You Up for the Challenge?
- Artificial Intelligence: Learning with the "Watsons"
- Animated Whiteboard Videos: Getting Started
- Packaging Curated Micro-Learning Content
- Building & Implementing Mandatory Global Learning
- Noncognitive Assessments in the Workforce: The Future
- Building Communities in Courses
- Six Sigma Root Cause Analysis Tools for Better Learning
- Staying Humble: The Five Words & Phrases Everyone Should Use
- Co-Creating Learner-Centric, Brain-Friendly Events
- Leverage the Power of Visual Storytelling
- Does the Voice Matter? The World of eLearning from a Voice Actor’s Perspective
- Toxic Assets & Learning Landmines
- Video Coaching: Increased Engagement, Idea Sharing & Collaboration
- Building Courses with Hidden Internal Talent
- Video Broadcast Templates
- Meet Jenny, Our Virtual Career Counselor!
- Technical Expert to Corporate Leader: Making the Identity Shift
- Curation: Nuts & Bolts
- "Sharkitecture Tank": Using Creativity to Evaluate Capability
- "Spectrogram" Discussions on Learning Systems, Compliance & Audience Engagement
- Personalized, Curated Learning for Business Skills
- Mobile, Online Role-Play for Learning
- Holistic Development: Self-Awareness & Emotional Intelligence
- "StoryBORED": Breathing New Life into eLearning Design
- Learning Circles
- Building Your Learning Brand
- Competencies & Career Paths for Retention
- Icebreakers for the Physical or Virtual Classroom
- Engaging Employees: Organizational Partnership Strategies
- Meeting Trends
- Holistic Development that Enables Continuous Learning
- Leveraging Organizational Learning to Address Social & Community Needs
- Simplifying the Life of a New Hire with Learning Paths & Portals
- Meeting High Demands for Learning with FREE Resources & Badging
- A "Sweet Spot": Establishing Purpose at Work & in Life
- Onboarding Revived: New Hire Coaches & Social Media
- Human-Centered Design Approaches
- Living Mindfully: Practice, Principles & Parameters
- Using Ayurveda, Yoga, & Food to Prevent Disease & Boost Health
- Addie & Aging
- And more to follow
An expanding schedule of seminars, keynotes and activities is available at http://www.learning2016.com
Learning 2016 takes place October 23-26 in Orlando, FL. It is produced by The Learning CONSORTIUM, a collaborative of 200 global corporations, focused on improving workplace learning and training. Hosted and curated by Elliott Masie, Learning 2016 brings together several thousand learning professionals as they focus on the changing nature of workplace education and development.
Information about The MASIE Center and Learning 2016, including content and online registration, can be found at http://www.learning2016.com