McLeod Software will hold its annual User Conference September 18-20 in San Antonio, TX at the J.W. Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa.
Birmingham, Alabama (PRWEB) August 15, 2016
Hundreds of transportation professionals will travel from all over North America to network with their peers in the industry. This event will feature a trade show with exhibits from 60 of McLeod’s industry leading partners.
This Conference always offers unique program tracks that add value for McLeod customers.
The Business Process Excellence Track will showcase transportation leaders sharing how they address business challenges. These best practice sharing sessions are presented by McLeod customers and thought leaders in the industry, giving attendees the chance to hear from their peers on a wide variety of topics, including:
- Challenges for the CFO
- Getting value out of mobile communications integration
- Interpreting your operations and financial data and acting on it
- Planning your pricing strategies and understanding the market
- Practical realities of the new overtime rules for transportation companies
- Preparing for the Food Safety Modernization Act
- Putting pricing guidance in place for your team, coaching your team on price negotiation
- How brokers can identify and recruit the best carriers
- Recruiting the best drivers
- Retaining the best drivers
- How truckload brokers have added LTL brokerage to their offerings
- Strategies for sales growth
- Using KPIs across the organization to drive higher performance
- Using Lane Analysis and Profitability Analysis to influence strategic and tactical decisions
The conference also features a Focused Education Track with McLeod's world-class trainers, to help customers learn how to more effectively use many of the software tools they already have.
A track focused on New Software Products gives McLeod customers the opportunity to learn more about the company's new products. Customers will get an up close look at McLeod's latest release Version 16.1, our new Logix Solutions business process automation products, our new Business Intelligence tool McLeod IQ, and even more new mobile apps for McLeod’s family of products.
Attendees will also be treated to fantastic networking events and excursions in San Antonio, including golf at the J.W. Marriott’s TPC San Antonio AT&T Oaks Course, tours of the Alamo and River Walk, a Fiesta Bravo in the city’s historic Market Square, and an evening BBQ Cook-Off.