This release includes significant benefits for our customers that are organizing for Omni-Channel sales growth and making their products digital, discoverable and highly shoppable,” explained Nick Parnaby, Chief Marketing Officer, 1WorldSync.
Lawrenceville, NJ (PRWEB) August 16, 2016
1WorldSync, the leading global multi-enterprise product information network, announced today significant enhancements to its Product Information Cloud Platform, offering new solutions for Omni-Channel and healthcare. Available immediately, the 1WorldSync 2016 Summer Release includes several new value-added apps enabling businesses to move beyond foundational product content management, to drive sales and merchandising efforts while aiding in distribution, customer integration, consumer product transparency and regulatory compliance.
In this latest release of the Product Information Cloud®, 1WorldSync has added merchandising and sales tools including a sales kit, merchant kit, and a universal content feed solution for all customers. New apps in this release include information and syndication capabilities to sell products through Walmart and other global retailers, and eCommerce providers. The release includes language support extensions for both German and Japanese. 1WorldSync supports customers in 60 countries, and local language support is a key enabler for trading community adoption.
1WorldSync Catalog1 (for Product Brands and Sellers) will include the following new features:
- The Walmart app provides users with a new ‘Content Service Provider (CSP)’ API connection to Walmart, simplifying and accelerating product sellers’ ability to list products on Walmart.com. With this release, 1WorldSync has extended its Walmart integration capability, developed over the last 10 years with the world’s largest retailers, to become a certified Content Service Provider to Walmart, making 1WorldSync the premier global supplier of product content for Walmart (Stores and Walmart.com), from supply chain efficiency to online sales.
- Major Asia Pacific retailer application allows Catalog1 users to learn and then fulfill the product content requirements of the largest department store chain in Japan, using a templated ‘playlist’ of attributes required by this retailer. The app enables completeness and accuracy of content, using smart validations, in addition to the option to publish product content via a direct connection customized to this retailer.
- The Sales Kit app provides businesses with the ability to render their own Digital Catalog(s), mobilizing the product content they have already organized in Catalog1. Sales Kit enables easy creation of selling sheets, catalogs, slicks and other digital sales aids to help drive global sales and customer relationship management operations.
Content1 (For Retailers, eTailers & Merchant App Developers) will include the following new features:
- The Merchant Kit App enables buyers to create their own digital storefronts, including products from the many brands or suppliers they work with, organizing them by category or type as desired. Merchant Kit will also provide simple look up tools for Merchants, to discover the presence of consumer transparency labels, such as the GMA SmartLabel, and use them in their storefronts and eCommerce sites.
- Content Feed allows manufacturers to access their entire product content library through a simple API, and maintain a single source of content to power internal systems or applications such as Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI), Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment (CPFR) or internal enterprise portals that make product content available cross-organization.
“This Summer release represents the next step in our long-term commitment to continually enhance the 1WorldSync Product Information Cloud Platform with value added applications for multiple industry use cases. This release includes significant benefits for our customers that are organizing for Omni-Channel sales growth and making their products digital, discoverable and highly shoppable,” explained Nick Parnaby, Chief Marketing Officer, 1WorldSync. “Our goal with this release was to make it much simpler for our 23,000+ customers to extend digital product content for selling or merchandizing on any channel, regardless of medium or geographic location.”
To learn more about the Summer Release contact 1WorldSync at businessdevelopment(at)1worldsync.com
1WorldSync is the leading multi-enterprise product information network, helping more than 23,000 global brands and their trading partners in 60 countries – share authentic, trusted content in the hands of their customers and consumers, empowering them to make the right choices, purchases, health and lifestyle decisions.
Through its solutions, technology platform and expert services, 1WorldSync provides solutions that meet the diverse needs of its customers. For more information, please visit http://www.1worldsync.com/web/us