We’re humbled and grateful to all the crowdfunders who made our first campaign such a success and we anticipate we’ll see the same excitement as we continue to offer Golchi at discounted prices on Indiegogo InDemand
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) August 16, 2016
After a fantastic two-month launch on the Kickstarter Crowdfunding Website, in which the new Golchi Travel Bottle became one of the most popular bottle/thermos campaigns in crowdfunding history, creators Harsh and Ankita Garg will continue offering the popular new product on Indiegogo InDemand.
During its run on Kickstarter, the Golchi received backing from 5,175 crowdfunders worldwide and raised more than $404,000.
The Gargs and their product were also nominated for a Chicago Innovation Award – established in 2002 to ‘shine a bright light on the creative spirit of Chicago’ by focusing attention on the most significant new products and services introduced in the region.
“We’re humbled and grateful to all the crowdfunders who made our first campaign such a success and we anticipate we’ll see the same excitement as we continue to offer Golchi at discounted prices on Indiegogo InDemand,” said co-creator Harsh Garg.
Golchi, which holds two drinks of drastically different temperatures at the same time, has 15 innovative features including:
- The ability to carry two beverages in any combination of hot and cold at the same time, with vacuum-insulated compartments that keep drinks cold for 24 hours and drinks hot for up to 12 hours – along with a temperature gauge that shows if there’s a hot or a cold drink inside.
- A modular design that includes a separate storage compartment that offers the perfect place to store protein powder, baby formula, cereal, snacks or even medicine
- A multi-purpose lower compartment that is standardized to carry soda cans and, because of its wide mouth, can also be used as a food canister for carrying breakfast cereals or a variety of snacks
- The ability to be carried in four different modes
- A three-point patented controlled-flow mechanism, which allows users to pick the size of the drinking spout to conform with the hot or cold beverage they’re drinking
- An add-on, collapsible tea infuser that can be carried in the middle compartment and placed on the mouth of lower compartment when in use
-Built-in extenders that allow the Golchi to be used with cup holders of varying sizes for the perfect fit
Production is now underway on Golchi, which is also available in several colors and styles.
For more information or to purchase a Golchi, visit Golchi on their Indiegogo InDemand Page https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/golchi-most-versatile-customizable-bottle-ever-gadget-innovation#/.
Golchi LLC is a Chicago-based startup company focused on re-imagining everyday products for people with active lifestyles. ‘Golchi’ was created with ‘GO’ and ‘Chill’ as two core ideas and a name free from confines of any language. The company also developed a logo that has character, is compatible with 'invertible' nature of our bottle and representative of the thought put into the bottle design. The terms "go" and "ch" in the logo denote two compartments of our bottle. The two dots on the sides of the logo depict two openings on the either side of our bottle. The logo is also an ambigram, which when rotated by 180 degrees in any direction, it retains its identity. For more information, visit http://www.mygolchi.com.