Cincinnati, OH (PRWEB) August 19, 2016
Dr. Donath of Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgery was honored to recently speak at the 8th World Congress of Facial Plastic Surgery - Faces of the World Conference in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
The Cincinnati native was invited to the esteemed event to speak on the topic of Periorbital (Eyelid) Rejuvenation. The procedure is among the most important areas of rejuvenation for the aging face
Dr. Donath, a plastic surgeon in Cincinnati, also moderated a panel for FaceLifts alongside several industry leaders. He is an active member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
The son of a Cincinnati physician and nurse, Dr. Donath is a summa cum laude (highest honors) graduate from Ohio University. In college, he was inducted into the prestigious Phi Beta Kappa national honor society. There he was President of the school’s American Medical Student Association chapter, Secretary of the Surgery club. He completed medical school at the University of Cincinnati, one of the top medical centers in the United States.
He has learned first-hand experience with some of the country’s top facial surgeons, from New York City to Beverly Hills. This wealth of experience positions the plastic surgeon in Ohio as one of the top authorities and role models in his field, a top plastic surgeon in Ohio.
Dr. Donath completed a rigorous five-year residency training program at St. Louis University. The residency included extensive experience in Facial Plastic Surgery as well as all aspects of Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Donath was also selected for a highly competitive facial surgery fellowship with the Glasgold Group, in the New York City suburbs. The Glasgold Group fellows are recognized as some of the world’s best facial cosmetic surgeons.
This plastic surgeon of Cincinnati has previously enjoyed other speaking and teaching opportunities across the globe. Here are some of the other events where he has shared his knowledge:
- “State of the Art Facial Rejuvenation” ; “Periocular Rejuvenation”(Presented at the DASIL Conference - Dermatologic Aesthetic Surgery International League) Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. November, 2015
- “Volume Lift for Facial Rejuvenation” (Presented at the University of Cincinnati) Cincinnati, OH. April 2009
- “State of the Art Facial Rejuvenation” (Presented at the Academy of Medicine of Cincinnati 2009 Winter Conference) Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. January 2009
- “Complementary Fat Grafting” (Sponsored by the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery), Highland Park, NJ. September 2007
- “Contemporary Surgery of the Aging Face", St. Louis, MO., October 2007