Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) August 18, 2016
The Folio: Content Marketing Summit will take a deep-dive into today’s custom advertising environment, with a focus on native advertising, sponsored content, and all the new digital formats that enable meaningful engagement between audiences and advertisers. Early bird rates expire this Friday, August 19.
Expert Speakers Include:
- Georgine Anton, Executive VP/GM, Meredith Xcelerated Marketing
- Jessica April, VP, Global Partnerships and Program Management, Reuters Media
- Nick Brien, CEO, iCrossing
- Duncan Clark, VP Strategic Development, St. Joseph Media
- Chris Hercik, SVP of Creative & Content, The Foundry
- Mat Reynders, Director of Business Operations, WebMD
- Keith Sedlak, EVP/GM, Manifest
- Stephanie Stahl, General Manager, Content Marketing Institute
The Folio: Content Marketing Summit is co-located with The Folio: Show, being held November 1-2, also at the Hilton Midtown in New York City. Multi-event discounts are available. To register for this event, please click here.
For questions about Folio:'s Content Marketing Summit or for assistance registering, contact Jessica Coonan at jcoonan(at)accessintel.com or 203-899-8436. For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Tania Babiuk at tbabiuk(at)accessintel.com or 203-899-8498.
Folio: is dedicated to providing magazine publishing professionals with the news, insights, and best practices to keep them in tune with today’s media industry trends. Folio: has a wide range of resources to help you stay on top of the latest news and find real solutions that help you drive revenue including newsletters, Folio: magazine, awards programs, webinars, conferences and networking events. For more information, visit http://www.foliomag.com.