It’s far too easy for readers and subscribers to slip through the cracks and drop out of email relationships without enough effort to save them.
Sacramento, California (PRWEB) August 24, 2016
“Nurtured leads produce, on average, a 20% increase in sales opportunities versus non-nurtured leads.” -- - DemandGen Report
“It’s far too easy for readers and subscribers to slip through the cracks and drop out of email relationships without enough effort to save them,” said Dan Forootan, president of StreamSend Email Marketing. “But, smart re-engagement techniques can repair that relationship by reaching out to them from different angles with the goal of turning a reader into a customer. Here is one example.”
A tourism agency with high end customers noticed that fewer people were reading their newsletter and they wanted to re-engage readers who were not opening their emails. Every month they send an e-newsletter to their database.
Using a medium other than email, the client was guided to learn more about those readers’ interests.
The travel agency is looking to identify website visitors who receive their e-newsletter, but have not read it in over three months and reengage them. To make this happen, they created a workflow that will:
- Who is opening the e-newsletter
- Website visitors who are not opening their e-newsletter
- When someone who hasn’t opened their email in three months or more visits the site, they will be prompted to fill out a survey about their travel interests through a website pop-up
- Subsequent e-newsletters will include articles based on the interests captured in the survey.
- A major jump in re-engagement. Automated behavioral marketing increases sales by delivering targeted and timely messages based on user behavior, shopping patterns and more. This means you send the right message to the right person at the right time.
Find out more about how email marketing + marketing automation + behavioral insights = higher lead conversion into customers, check out Six Ways Marketers Can Put Behavioral Automation to Work.
StreamSend is an award-winning digital marketing platform offering results-driven email and social media marketing, automated content curation and management, and behavioral automation.