Washington, DC (PRWEB) August 23, 2016
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is pleased to announce the launch of a new interactive website based on the annually published The AIS Guide to Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans. The new website is a continually updated subscription-based resource that provides competitive intelligence on Blues plan products, market strategies, acquisitions and alliances, and financial projections. It also tracks hard-to-find data on revenues, earnings, administrative spending, executive compensation and enrollment.
Published independently by AIS, The AIS Guide to Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans is not affiliated with or sponsored, endorsed or approved by the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association or any of the independent Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies.
With news and data on the plans, people, markets and strategies, The AIS Guide to Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans includes:
- Hard-to-find data on membership growth and market share
- Downloadable spreadsheets on BCBS plan designs, premiums and enrollment
- Company contact information, including phone numbers
- Regular updates on personnel moves and executive compensation
- Lookup tools that allow users to explore Blues operations by market sector or region
- Details on BCBS plans’ participation in the Medicare, Medicaid and dual-eligibles programs, and on public exchanges
- Background information on the history, structure, licensing agreements and inner workings of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- National and state-level market analysis created exclusively from AIS’s Directory of Health Plans
- Quarterly comparisons of BCBS plans' key financial indicators — revenue, medical loss ratios, net margins, administrative costs and more
- A newsfeed of original reporting by AIS’s award-winning team of business journalists, providing insight and perspectives on Blue Cross and Blue Shield advantages and challenges
For more information on the website, and to subscribe, visit https://aishealth.com/marketplace/ais-guide-blue-cross-and-blue-shield-plans.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for nearly 30 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals and health systems, health insurance companies, medical group practices, purchasers of health insurance, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, databases, websites, looseleafs, strategic reports, directories, webinars, virtual conferences and training programs. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.