With the scores of wineries peppering the hills and valleys of San Luis Obispo wine county, wine tours are a popular draw.
San Luis Obispo, Calif. (PRWEB) September 10, 2016
Uncorked Wine Tours is now offering San Luis Obispo wine tours. With the scores of wineries peppering the hills and valleys of San Luis Obispo wine county, wine tours are a popular draw. Uncorked Wine Tours, offering services seven-days a week, has been in demand as the premium wine touring company in San Luis Obispo County’s North County, and they are now extending their services to San Luis Obispo wine tours as well!
Katie Hayward, also known as "Captain Katie" to her legion of fans, is the proprietress of the business located in Paso Robles. Uncorked Wine Tours unique approach to organizing wine tours to personalities is key to customer enjoyment.
Uncorked Wine Tours is a local, female-run business. Being a woman in a male-dominated field –many wine touring businesses are owned and operated by males– gives Hayward an individualist's course in action and pursuance in making Uncorked Wine Tours a success. Captain Katie and her team’s knowledge of wines and the San Luis Obispo wine tours region is nothing short of impressive. Wines and a fun afternoon of tasting are formatted to customer desires.
Hayward seeks understanding customer expectations and asks questions that help to create the day, making sure the customer will experience a thorough and unforgettable participation in wine tasting.
From understanding the types of wine and the best wineries to indulge enjoying them, to understanding personal atmosphere desired by the customer is Hayward and her team’s goal. Some people prefer a rockin' vineyard with lots of commotion, loud music, and crowds galore. Others prefer a peaceful, bucolic setting throughout the day. Whatever you may be seeking, Uncorked can lead the way.
Uncorked San Luis Obispo wine tours offers a string of vehicles to choose from. The vehicles are comfortable, clean, aromatic, roomy, and offer many amenities.
- The Wine Tour Bus is a 14-passenger vehicle that provides excellent entry and exit flow, roomy from head to toe, standing and seating comfort, cargo space, captain chair seating, iPod hook up and CD player.
- The Wine Tour Van is a 10-passenger vehicle that is ideal for larger groups requiring power, ride, efficiency, and cargo room, captain chair seating, iPod hook up and CD player.
- The Luxury Conversion Van is a 6-passenger vehicle ideal for intimate groups requiring power, ride, efficiency, and cargo room, captain chair seating, iPod hook up.
- The Mercedes Sprinter seats up to 11 passengers, has a pop-top so you can stand on the inside and has plenty of wine storage.
- The Yukon Denali boasts all leather seating and seat heaters and top-notch Bose stereo with all the bells and whistles.
Keep in mind, too, that Uncorked Wine Tours also visits breweries for beer tasting, olive vineyards for olive oil tasting, and distilleries for spirit tastings. A delicious box lunch option is also available that can meet any dietary restrictions.
Read more good press about Katie Hayward in the Paso Robles Daily News.
Uncorked Wine Tours
724 Spring St, Ste A
Paso Robles, CA 93446
For more information call (805) 459-4500 or visit uncorkedwinetours.net