The BlackRidge Enterprise Manager address a top priority and increases the effectiveness in stopping attacks. Said John Hayes
Reno, NV (PRWEB) August 24, 2016
BlackRidge Technology announces a series of enhancements to its cyber security platform including a new enterprise manager to configure, monitor and manage a distributed BlackRidge protection solution, significantly easing the time to continuously secure enterprise networks and clouds against today’s advanced threats.
BlackRidge provides identity-based cyber security defense that stops cyber-attacks and protects against insider threats at the earliest possible time, on the first packet before network sessions are established. This provides the equivalent of secure caller ID for the network that allows only identified and authorized users or devices access to enterprise and cloud systems.
Cyber security solutions in today’s dynamic network and cloud environments are increasingly complex to deploy and maintain. “The BlackRidge Enterprise Manager address a top priority of enterprise security and network operations staff by providing centralized security management and configuration automation to increase their effectiveness in stopping attacks and not affecting business operations,” said John Hayes, BlackRidge co-founder and CTO. “The new BlackRidge Message Format enables our unique identity attribution information to be readily available to analytics systems to advance the state of the art in early detection of incidents and automation of security policies and actions.”
Key features and benefits of the new BlackRidge Enterprise Manager include:
- Centralized configuration and management from an intuitive dashboard for complete deployment visibility.
- Publish intuitive security policies based on identity to distributed enforcement points.
- Comprehensive gateway traffic and usage statistics and logging of administrator activities.
- Distributed architecture scalable to manage hundreds of local or remote gateways.
- Flexible and secure deployment with encrypted communications of all management traffic.
In addition, the new BlackRidge Release 3 enhancements include:
- New BlackRidge Message Format for easy integration with leading security information and event management (SIEM) and analytics systems to provide real-time identity attribution for unauthorized network access. This unique identity attribution helps security analysts quickly identify compromised or rogue insiders and third parties, handle exceptions and respond to potential breaches, and meet requirements for security controls, audits, and regulatory compliance.
- Protected and unprotected resource policies configured on an application basis, supporting more granular security controls and traffic policies.
- Expanded support for IBM z Systems™ and IBM LinuxONE™ with a new BlackRidge Gateway for z/VM®, designed to further protect distributed enterprise, Linux and cloud workloads on enterprise systems.
“Marist College’s joint research relationships with BlackRidge Technology and IBM expanded to include protecting IBM LinuxONE and z/VM environments,” said Bill Thirsk, Vice President of Information Technology / CIO of Marist College “We are pleased to continue to leverage the College’s multi-platform test beds and production staff to assist BlackRidge in developing and testing the new BlackRidge Gateway for z/VM on the IBM LinuxONE Community Cloud, hosted at Marist College.”
About BlackRidge Technology
BlackRidge Technology provides identity-based network and cyber security defense that stops cyber-attacks and protects against insider threats. Our First Packet Authentication™ technology was developed for the military to cloak and protect servers and segment networks. BlackRidge Transport Access Control authenticates user and device identity and applies policy on the first packet of network sessions. This new level of real-time protection blocks or redirects unauthorized and unidentified traffic to stop known and unknown cyber-attacks, protects against insider and third party threats, and provides identity attribution. BlackRidge Technology was founded in 2010 to commercialize its military grade and patented identity-based network security technology. For more information, visit http://www.blackridge.us.