We're on a mission to drive down the costs that SMB organizations incur in doing business to help them compete more effectively with large organizations.
Lexington, KY (PRWEB) August 24, 2016
- Lexmark, a global technology leader, today announced that the company’s Invoice Capture Service(ICS) SaaS solution – integrated with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 enterprise resource planning (ERP) – has been upgraded with new features and functions based on requests by customers and partners.
- Reflecting Lexmark and Microsoft’s desire to continually improve products and services, ICS’s new 1.1 release includes:
- State-of-the-art line item extraction capabilities allow customers and partners to create extensive PO-matching functionality as part of a Dynamics NAV rollout while embracing multi-page invoices with complex line item combinations.
- Rich verification capabilities are delivered through a completely redesigned HTML5 interface, and the verification interface can be activated for needed invoice review based on exceptions or turned off for seamless pass through.
- Additional workflow integration and extraction optimization features provide customers with even more process improvement opportunities to increase their return on investment.
- ICS 1.1 continues the extremely popular pricing and set up for the accounts payable service, which can be activated on a subscription or pay-per-use basis by users, and offers an initial “freemium” model for processing up to 75 invoices per month without charge, helping customers validate their invoice automation goals before committing to its use.
- Lexmark also announced an enhanced set of sales tools and other supporting components for partners and customers who wish to deploy accounts payable processing as part of their Dynamics NAV solutions. These sales tools augment the widely used set of materials provided by Lexmark and Microsoft, and are reinforced through town hall webinars, partner training, and event workshops.
- In addition, Lexmark announced a Partner Referral Program for partners who assist customers in deploying line-item functionality with subscription. This referral program allows partners to receive a monetary benefit based on a customer’s subscription-based usage for one year. Partners can enroll for this benefit by contacting Lexmark directly.
- Lexmark will present the solution at Directions North America in Tempe, AZ, Sept. 25-28, 2016; Directions EMEA in Prague, Czech Republic, Oct. 11-14, 2016; and at the NAVUG SUMMIT in Tampa, FL, Oct. 11-14, 2016.
- All Dynamics NAV 2016 users have immediate access to Lexmark ICS 1.1 and the Partner Referral Program today. Users may contact Lexmark, their Microsoft consultant or Dynamics NAV business partner for more information.
"By providing these enhancements to Lexmark Invoice Capture Service for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, we continue to deliver the best solution available for SMB organizations to quickly and easily automate their AP processes, improve their operations and reduce costs," said Reynolds C. Bish, vice president, Lexmark and president, Enterprise Software.
“We're on a mission to drive down the costs that SMB organizations incur in doing business to help them compete more effectively with large organizations. The integration between Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 and Lexmark ICS will help our customers do both. We're excited by what Lexmark is doing, as we see strong alignment in terms of service capability and future vision," said Gordon Macdonald, Director of Microsoft Dynamics product marketing, Microsoft.
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at http://www.Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. -and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.