Rosenberg, TX (PRWEB) August 26, 2016
SCHCI, a leading name in packaging and logistics since opening for business in 2005 (formerly known as Schulze Container), SCHC has grown to become the premier name in warehousing, distribution, fulfillment, repackaging and inventory management. The company has made significant investments in creating a strong warehousing infrastructure, featuring a variety of attractive amenities, including:
- A Cloud-based warehouse management system with online accessibility
- Security from a 24/7 camera surveillance and monitored Alarm System at Central Station
- Food grade warehouse facilities licensed by the State of Texas
- Turnkey warehousing and fulfillment solutions
- Material handling equipment to fit a variety of needs (specializing in granite, marble and quartz slabs)
SCHC is both a member of the International Warehouse & Logistics Association (IWLA) and of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ rating since joining in 1999.
The SCHC warehouse facilities are positioned near the Port of Houston and major highways making them a distribution hub for Mexico, Central America and South America in addition to the Gulf Coast and the rest of the United States. Warehouse space is still available upon request.
SCHC formed in 2016 when Houston Carton and sister company Schulze Container came together under one banner and rebranded. The two companies seamlessly meshed experience and extensive knowledge in packaging, warehousing and logistics. SCHC currently stands as the only provider of wax boxes in Houston and offers packaging, logistics and integrated solutions designed to revitalize the supply chain for clients all over the world. For more information, visit http://www.schci.com.