“This move accommodates our growing business and confers numerous advantages, including more centralized access for most of our clients,” said Hamish Davidson, CEO, ProviDyn.
(PRWEB) August 29, 2016
ProviDyn, a provider of IT support, strategy and services for small and medium-sized businesses and nonprofits, today announced its headquarters relocation to the newly renovated Northside Tower at 6065 Roswell Road in Sandy Springs, Georgia. The new office, which was custom-built to meet ProviDyn’s unique specifications for workflow and infrastructure, is approximately twice the size of its former location.
“This move accommodates our growing business and confers numerous advantages, including more centralized access for most of our clients,” said Hamish Davidson, CEO, ProviDyn. “The interior is configured around our needs and showcases best-in-class environments and solutions that we can demonstrate to our clients.”
Features and amenities of the new office include:
- Advanced Network Operating Center
- Modified workstation configuration with lowered partitions for better collaboration and separate pods for each service team.
- State-of-the-art Cambridge QtPro sound masking (white noise) system proven to increase worker productivity and satisfaction while increasing privacy.
- High-tech Keyscan security access control system that clients will be able to see in action.
- Expansive conference room with upgraded audiovisual and videoconferencing systems.
- Light-filled ground floor location with adjacent covered parking to facilitate client and employee access and comfort.
In addition to ProviDyn’s custom office features, the Northside Tower building offers tenants highly desirable amenities as well. These include dual-path fiber and T-1 lines for ultra-reliable, high-speed Internet and network connections and security officers, access controls and video surveillance for enhanced security. “With the new location, we wanted to delight our clients with ProviDyn’s convenience, comfort and advanced technologies,” said Davidson. “Yet, it was equally important to create a quality, team-focused environment that reflects our progressive company culture. We have achieved both goals at Northside Tower.”
ProviDyn provides technology expertise, services and support to help small and mid-sized organizations sustain growth and strengthen performance. Backed by technology experts, ProviDyn helps organizations gain the full benefits of existing technology, make strategic investments in implementing new technology and maintain an infrastructure that is secure, reliable and flexible. ProviDyn offers managed services, mobile computing, IT strategy, virtualization, cloud computing, business continuity, network security and IP telephony. To learn more about how ProviDyn is driving business through technology and helping companies reduce costs, improve efficiency and maximize productivity, visit http://www.providyn.com.
For more information, please contact:
Michael Mackenzie Communications