Templeton, CA (PRWEB) August 26, 2016
The Templeton Chamber of Commerce and Templeton Community Service District have combined efforts with Access Publishing to produce the fall edition of the Templeton Community Guide, Templeton's local news leader. Deadline for advertising is Sept. 15.
The guide is published twice a year with a spring/summer edition in March and a fall/winter edition in October. It serves as the town’s activity guide, with parks and recreation information; a local business directory; a visitor’s guide; and the number one source of local news and events.
"The Templeton Community Guide is a great way for businesses to connect with the residents of Templeton, CA," says Access Publishing CEO Scott Brennan. The company also publishes Atascadero news leader A-Town Daily News and the Paso Robles Daily News.
Features & benefits
- Resource mailed to all local residents and businesses.
- Expanded news and event content.
- Business and residential relocation guide.
- Chamber membership listing by category.
- Mailed to 6500 local residents and businesses.
- Distributed throughout the year at key locations.
- Distributed to all new Chamber members.
- Hundreds mailed annually to individuals looking to relocate a residence or business to the area.
- Full page ad $695*
- 1/2 page ad $495*
- 1/4 page ad $295*
- 1/8 page ad $195*
*Discounted price for signing up for two editions
To reserve your ad space, call Access Publishing at (805) 226-9890.