New York, NY (PRWEB) August 29, 2016
On Tuesday, September 20 Cynopsis will host an interactive webinar, "Newest Strategies for OTT Success," that will provide teams with the tools they need to maximize the monetization of OTT content, and increase their chances for success.
Moderated and led by Lynn Leahey, Editorial Director for Cynopsis, the webinar will include expert panelists Rob Gelick, SVP & GM Digital Platforms for CBS Interactive; Luke Gaydon, VP OTT Solutions at Brightcove; Andrew Hare, Sr Director, Digital Research & Strategy for Frank N. Magid Associates; and Susanne Mei, GM at People Entertainment Weekly Network.
Join Cynopsis on September 20 and learn:
- What are the costs/benefits of owned platforms versus licensing – and which streaming services are the best fit.
- Which content translates well across platforms, and the roles different screens have in a viewer’s video experience.
- How do you avoid OTT availability cannibalizing linear viewership?
- When does offering skinny bundles make sense?
- How to make the most of new opportunities for advertisers, like shorter and interactive ads.
- Which programming price structures pay off.
- How to use streaming services as a promotional tool.
- The best strategies for launching a new OTT video service.
- Strategies for pay TV operators to retain customers.
This highly interactive webinar will allow for real time Q&A’s to ensure your specific questions are answered. Register today for the Cynopsis webinar "Newest Strategies for OTT Success,"
All webinar attendees will receive full access to speaker presentations for 1 year. Webinar tuition is based on location, not number of participants, so each registration site can have multiple participants for one low price. Questions? Contact Trish Pihonak at trish(at)cynopsis(dot)com.
About Cynopsis Media:
Cynopsis is what the TV industry reads first every day. The Cynopsis family of products includes the media industry's most-read daily, Cynopsis, plus sister dailies Cynopsis Digital and Cynopsis Sports, the Cynopsis Jobs board and special reports. Serving TV, agency and brand professionals, Cynopsis Media produces conferences, webinars, and awards programs that are second to none. Find out more at cynopsis.com.