Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced their top 10 best-selling, self-published books from July 2016.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) August 26, 2016
Outskirts Press, a full-service self-publishing and book marketing service provider, today announced its top ten titles from July.
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books from July were:
- A P.A.T.H. to Enlightenment by C Fujii Med
- Hiding in My Pajamas by Becky Kueker
- How Toxic Are You? The Solution for Body Pollution by James Martin
- Letters, To the Men I Have Loved by Mirtha Michelle Castro Marmol
- Murphy and the Magical Hat by Kate David
- My Heaven in Hells Canyon: Growing Up in Snake River by Violet Wilson Shirley
- Oh No, Not My Baby! Prayer, Praise and Thanksgiving During the Difficult Time of Child Bearing by Marva Simon
- O.I.S. After the Trigger's Pulled by Lt Jim Byler
- Unspeakable by Yalonda Best
- What She Feels by Chidozie Osuwa
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.: Outskirts Press helps authors develop and publish high-quality books by offering exceptional design, printing, publishing, distribution, and book marketing services. Top Consumer Reviews ranks Outskirts Press #1 because they are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service, affordable pricing, industry-leading royalties, and a team of hands-on, US-based publishing experts. At http://www.outskirtspress.com you can publish your book, your way, today.
# # #
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134