Fairfax, VA (PRWEB) August 29, 2016
EducareLab (http://www.educarelab.com), the website devoted to helping students succeed, has just released an infographic and eBook detailing over 400 Items college students should have.
This tried and true list catches all the little things that students forget in their rush to sign up for classes and buy their textbooks. It is especially handy for young adults living on their own or with roommates for the first time, who may be unaware of how the little things can be the difference between a convenient home life and one where the student is constantly running to the store to grab items such as:
- Coffee cups – who wants to go through a semester without caffeine?
- A mattress pad – it saves that expensive mattress from stains
- A shoe rack – even a cheap one will keep the front hall looking tidy and organized
- A desk organizer – makes homework a breeze
- Laptop backpack – to carry a laptop and other essential stuff
- Hand soap – don’t laugh. Most students get shower soap, but forget this item!
- Bottle opener – that weekend beer isn’t going to open itself
- Basic food staples – PB&J while the student crams is better than potato chips and candy
- Flash drives – transfer large files with ease
- Copies of important documents – social security number, passport number, birth certificate…
- Bandages – like a toilet plunger, most students don’t realize how much they need one…until they need one!
- Earplugs – a must if for anyone have roommates
These are just a few of the items on the printable checklist that will get students ready and feeling confident for their home away from home, and will also keep dorm rooms tidy, organized and students nourished so they can focus on their studies.
Check out the list and eBook at http://www.educarelab.com/college-packing-list, and get packing.
EducareLab is passionate about helping students get the most out of their education and looks forward to continuing to provide blogs and infographics that helps students make informed choices. To learn more, please visit http://www.educarelab.com/category/college-students.
About EducareLab: EducareLab provides free resources to high school and college students to help them excel and be successful. Through carefully researched blog posts, students can learn all the details they need from the best bikes for cycling to school to which printer to buy. Tips on the coffee grinder that will help students power through their cramming sessions and information on college debt are also found on this informative site. EducareLab also has a variety of educational apps available for both iPhone and iPad.