PORTAGE, Mich. (PRWEB) October 10, 2016
NETA, the InterNational Electrical Testing Association, will host its next annual conference February 27 – March 3, 2017, in Anaheim, California. This premier training event caters to professionals involved in the electrical power systems industry.
On PowerTest Friday, the conference wraps up with the Doble Laboratory Seminar. The session is designed for engineers, chemists, and others responsible for reviewing data to interpret laboratory results to detect and identify problems within electric apparatus. The seminar will be interactive, combining theoretical background with practical experience and hands-on examples including case studies illustrating common problems found in the field.
The Doble Laboratory Seminar will give attendees the chance to:
- Learn about the quality of oils on the market today
- Discover how knowing about the aging characteristics of insulating materials can help you extend the life of your transformer
- Learn how to take oil samples, avoid common pitfalls and save time and money by sampling only once
- Diagnose apparatus problems with dissolved gas-in-oil analysis
- Find out how to assess the condition of paper insulation
- Detect the presence of incipient-fault conditions and categorize them
- Establish the correct method of analyzing moisture-in-oil results
- Study the significance of dissolved and particulate metals and other particle contamination found in electrical apparatus
- Understand how to determine the condition of electric apparatus using laboratory tests
- Diagnostics and condition assessment for LTCs and Bulk Oil Breakers based on oil test
Early Bird Registration Open Now
PowerTest attendees are encouraged to take advantage of Early Bird registration discounts, available now until December 31, 2016. PowerTest 2107 registration or a social pass is required to attend all conference events and networking activities. Additional fees may apply. Discounts are available for NETA Accredited Companies and NETA Alliance Program subscribers, and by registering for multiple seminars.
For a full schedule of this five-day conference and registration discount opportunities, download the PowerTest 2017 conference brochure. Register for PowerTest 2017 at www,powertest.org or call 888.300.6382 (NETA).
NETA is an ANSI Accredited standards developing organization that creates and maintains standards on electrical testing for electrical power equipment and systems. NETA is an association of leading electrical testing companies comprised of visionaries committed to advancing the industry standards for power system installation and maintenance to ensure the highest level of reliability and safety.