Infocast’s Utility Scale Solar is the high value networking event that brings together the entire Utility Scale Solar community to gain insights into the industry and network with other key players within the sector.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) September 01, 2016
Infocast, the leading events producer in the solar industry, is pleased to announce the return of its 9th Annual Utility Scale Solar, taking place on Oct 19-20, 2016 in San Diego, CA. The event will gather decision makers within the industry to come develop and finance the next wave of utility scale solar projects.
Now in it’s 9th year, Infocast’s Utility Scale Solar is the high value networking event that brings together the entire Utility Scale Solar community to gain insights into the industry and network with other key players within the sector.
This year, the summit will focus on the following topics:
1) The drivers that will provide development opportunities in 2018, 2019 and beyond
2) What will shape the origination landscape in non-RPS markets
3) How the corporate market is evolving, and what corporates are seeking
4) Lessons learned about utility scale project development
5) Where Western integration is heading and what the impacts will be on utility scale solar projects
6) The outlook for financing projects and project M&A
Attendees will get the chance to hear from and network with the following participating organizations: 8minutenergy Renewables, LLC, APEX Clean Energy, First Solar, SunPower, Recurrent Energy, Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, LLC, and more!
For a full list of participating companies, detailed agendas, and more information, please contact Infocast at 818-888-4444 or visit our website: http://infocastinc.com/event/utility-solar/
For over 25 years, Infocast has produced the highest quality events, tailored to the needs of the industries we serve. We intensively research the marketplace, pulling from an extensive network of experts to give you the information and connections to succeed.