Wave Analytics is seeing rapid global adoption as companies everywhere are demanding mobile, actionable data discovery, and analytics that are embedded in every business process and allow employees to be smarter about their customers.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) September 01, 2016
Hilo Studios, Inc., today delivered the Hilo Sales Navigator, an app powered by Salesforce Wave Analytics, allowing business users to combine ERP sales data and Salesforce data, from any device.
The Hilo Sales Navigator is currently available on the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com. See Hilo Navigator in action at Dreamforce 2016, the largest gathering of customer trailblazers.
The Hilo Sales Navigator delivers insight on revenue, units sold, and gross margin that empowers sales teams to;
● Monitor the pulse of the customer on their mobile devices
● Drive more accurate analysis on revenue, margin or unit sales trends
● Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities
● Accurately forecast sales
Salesforce Wave Analytics apps empowers business users to get smarter about their customers, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly, from any device.
Comments on the News
● "Sales and marketing teams are still highly dependent on data from disparate systems," said Greg Lewis, CEO, Hilo Studios. "By combining data from other systems of record such as ERP and various marketing applications, we can deliver insight to our customers in the context of their sales team and Salesforce applications. Wave Analytics provides the perfect medium to consolidate and analyze data from a variety of systems."
● "Wave Analytics is seeing rapid global adoption as companies everywhere are demanding mobile, actionable data discovery and analytics that are embedded in every business process and allow employees to be smarter about their customers," said Ketan Karkhanis, SVP Product Management, Analytics Cloud, Salesforce. "We are excited to extend the power of Wave apps to even more departments and industries with our innovative portfolio of ISV Wave apps now live in the AppExchange."
Hilo Sales Navigator and Salesforce Wave Analytics Empower Sales Teams Across Any Function and Industry to Be Smarter About Their Customers-
Hilo Studios was launched by leadership from Wave6, the 2015 Salesforce Innovation Award winner who has been deeply involved in the Wave Analytics ecosystem since 2014. Hilo is focused on delivering apps to sales and marketing users that combine data from Salesforce with other key enterprise applications. Pilot customers include customers in manufacturing, technology and services.
Salesforce Wave Analytics Apps Opens Up Insights from Every Data Source—Now Anyone Can Build and Deploy
Analytics for Any Business Need-
With Wave apps, employees across every function and industry can uncover insight and take instant action, from any device. First, Wave apps were designed to connect to any external data source, enabling users to bring together and explore all relevant KPIs and business measures from a single custom dashboard. Next, Wave apps delivers insights directly into business workflows by enabling companies to embed dashboards anywhere within Salesforce, and by empowering business users to take Salesforce-specific actions directly from within the charts themselves. And finally, Wave apps brings together a dynamic user experience, indexed search and a powerful computing engine in a powerful mobile-first design. Whether a business user wants to get answers, drill into a discovery, share or collaborate their findings or take a data-driven action, she can do it from anywhere, on any device, with the Wave apps.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With 3,000 partner apps and more than 3.8 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT and data science technologies for businesses.
About Hilo Studios
Hilo Studios, Inc., develops innovative analytics centric apps for the Salesforce AppExchange. The company’s primary mission is to bridge the gap between business silos to empower revenue growth and customer success.
Salesforce, AppExchange, and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.