Douglassville, PA (PRWEB) September 12, 2016
American Crane & Equipment Corporation and Columbus McKinnon Corporation (CMCO), both material handling manufacturers, continue a partnership that has spanned nearly a decade. As a CMCO product distributor, American Crane now offers additional products (many that ship same day) within the following lines:
- CM Lodestar Electric Chain Hoists
- Coffing JLC Electric Chain Hoist Hook and Lug Suspension
- CM Hurricane 360 Hand Chain Hoist
- CM Series 646 Cyclone Hand Chain Hoist
- CM Series 622 Hand Chain Hoist
- CM LHH Hand Chain Hoist
- Coffing LSB-B Ratchet Lever Hoist
- CM Series 602 and 603 Mini Ratchet Lever Hoist
- CM Series 653 Lever Operated Hoist
- CM Series 640 Puller Lever Hoist
- CM Short Handle Puller
These products are designed to efficiently and ergonomically move, lift, position and secure material for commercial and industrial applications. CMCO’s equipment is popular in the Construction, Entertainment, Food Processing, Forestry, Mining, Oil and Gas, Energy and Transportation Industries. American Crane’s customers have also ordered CMCO’s equipment for use in more non-traditional areas such as the art community, amusement parks and community zoos.
The American Crane & Equipment Corporation is a privately held U.S. company and a leader in overhead lifting equipment. For more than 42 years, the company has been manufacturing high quality specialty lifting equipment for unique applications.
To learn more about American Crane’s equipment and services including CMCO product offerings, please send inquiries to info(at)americancrane(dot)com, visit our website at http://www.AmericanCrane.com or call us at 1-877-877-6778, Ext. 224.