We are particularly excited to have such an experienced executive joining our headline sessions on stage to outline in depth how best to plan for the future and what, exactly, can be learned from a digital first company
(PRWEB) August 31, 2016
Brigitte Cantaloube will be taking the stage to present PSA Groupe’s vision for a digital led automotive future. With a career built in media and the fast moving world of online publishing she brings a wealth of digital experience that will prove invaluable in shifting the focus of a company with such a long history.
The challenge she has taken on is considerable and the results of her work will alter the future of this 120 year old company. In her first speaking engagement since taking the reins at PSA, Brigitte will stake out the company’s position on the defining digital business models and mobility solutions that will ensure a bright future for the brand.
TU-Automotive Europe 2016 Conference & Exhibition is Europe’s largest annual event dedicated to the connected car and auto mobility. 1000+ execs from across the automotive, tech, wireless and start-up communities will gather to discuss the agile business models, innovative tech and new partnerships that we enable automotive’s digital transformation.
See the full speaker list here: http://www.tu-auto.com/europe/conference-speakers.php
Lessons to be Learned
TU-Automotive Europe project manager Lucas Ainscough said, “With the auto industry currently on the cusp of a seismic shift towards full digitization, shown by the recent addition of CDO’s by so many OEMs, there has never been a better time to learn from those that have gone before. With the online publishing industry a perfect parallel of the challenges we face someone like Brigitte can make this process much smoother”.
Ainscough continued, “We are particularly excited to have such an experienced executive joining our headline sessions on stage to outline in depth how best to plan for the future and what, exactly, can be learned from a digital first company”.
100+ Expert Speakers Include:
- Brigitte Cantaloube, Chief Digital Officer, PSA Groupe
- Dieter May, SVP Digital Business Models, BMW Group
- Johann Jungwirth, Chief Digital Officer, Volkswagen Group
- Patrick Hoffstetter, Chief Digital Officer, Renault
- Christoph Hartung, Head of Infotainment Systems, Mercedes-Benz - Daimler AG
- Jonas Ronnkvist, Director Business Development and Strategy, Volvo Car Group
- Holger Weiss, CEO and Founder, German Autolabs
- Thomas Beermann, CEO, Car2Go Europe
- Tony Douglas, Head of Strategy, Marketing & Communications, BMW Mobility Services
- Mike Bell, Global Connected Car Director, Jaguar Land Rover
- Massimo Cavazzini, Head of Connected Services, FCA
- Thierry Le Hay, Director of Innovation, PSA Peugeot Citroën
- Jochem de Jong, Global Automotive Business Development Manager, Google
- Nahshon Davidai, CMO, Gett
- Christoph Wiegler, General Manager Munich, Uber
- Emmanuele Spera, Co-Founder & CEO, Next Future Transportation Inc.
- Douglas McAndrew, CTO, AeroMobil
- Iain Forbes, Head of the Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CCAV), UK Department for Transport
- Jörg Lützner, Innovation Manager, Continental
- Tim Leinmueller, Chief Engineer - Information & Safety Systems, DENSO
See the agenda and conference overview here: http://www.tu-auto.com/europe
Follow the conversation on Twitter at #TUEurope
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering connected car, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: http://www.tu-auto.com
For enquiries, please contact:
TU-Automotive Europe, Project Director
Phone: +44 (0)203 86969726