(PRWEB) September 02, 2016
Jonas Ronnkvist, Director Business Development and Strategy, Volvo Car Group will be outlining the internal work that has been ongoing at Volvo to ensure they are in a strong position to create lasting partnerships across the value chain. As collaboration becomes a necessity for all OEMs Volvo opens the curtains to allow a sneak peek into how best to future proof through collaboration.
With overall responsibility for all consumer facing technology within Volvo, Jonas and his team are spearheading multiple initiatives across the company including their work with Uber and their push for 400 new engineers. This experience will inform his presentation and allow him to outline the best route for the whole value chain to a more collaborative future.
TU-Automotive Europe 2016 Conference & Exhibition is Europe’s largest annual event dedicated to the connected car and auto mobility. 1000+ execs from across the automotive, tech, wireless and start-up communities will gather to discuss the agile business models, innovative tech and new partnerships that we enable automotive’s digital transformation.
See the full speaker list here: http://www.tu-auto.com/europe/conference-speakers.php
Automotive Embraces Teamwork
TU-Automotive Europe Project Manager Lucas Ainscough said, “As we continue to see the industry shift away from the traditional sales model towards a mobility as a service led future we are moving ever further outside OEMs comfort zones. One way they have of combating this is to aggressively hire experienced executives away from mobility and tech companies; the other, potentially more effective method is to create mutually beneficial partnerships both within the current value chain but also with the new disruptive forces coming in.”
Ainscough continued, “with this in mind I am especially pleased to welcome Volvo to this event as they have expressed a desire to reform their company to make it more hospitable to future partnerships of the kind that will deliver the innovation our industry needs. I am looking forward to hearing exactly how they have done this”.
100+ Expert Speakers Include:
- Brigitte Cantaloube, Chief Digital Officer, PSA Groupe
- Dieter May, SVP Digital Business Models, BMW Group
- Johann Jungwirth, Chief Digital Officer, Volkswagen Group
- Patrick Hoffstetter, Chief Digital Officer, Renault
- Christoph Hartung, Head of Infotainment Systems, Mercedes-Benz - Daimler AG
- Jonas Ronnkvist, Director Business Development and Strategy, Volvo Car Group
- Holger Weiss, CEO and Founder, German Autolabs
- Thomas Beermann, CEO, Car2Go Europe
- Tony Douglas, Head of Strategy, Marketing & Communications, BMW Mobility Services
- Mike Bell, Global Connected Car Director, Jaguar Land Rover
- Massimo Cavazzini, Head of Connected Services, FCA
- Thierry Le Hay, Director of Innovation, PSA Peugeot Citroën
- Jochem de Jong, Global Automotive Business Development Manager, Google
- Nahshon Davidai, CMO, Gett
- Christoph Wiegler, General Manager Munich, Uber
- Emmanuele Spera, Co-Founder & CEO, Next Future Transportation Inc.
- Douglas McAndrew, CTO, AeroMobil
- Iain Forbes, Head of the Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CCAV), UK Department for Transport
- Jörg Lützner, Innovation Manager, Continental
- Tim Leinmueller, Chief Engineer - Information & Safety Systems, DENSO
See the agenda and conference overview here: http://www.tu-auto.com/europe
Follow the conversation on Twitter at #TUEurope
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering connected car, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: http://www.tu-auto.com
For enquiries, please contact:
TU-Automotive Europe, Project Director
Phone: +44 (0)203 86969726