(PRWEB) September 03, 2016
Starting September 1st, LlamaElSalvador.com customers who send international top ups to Claro El Salvador mobiles enter automatically the monthly raffle for 11 Amazon vouchers: 1 voucher of $100 and 10 vouchers worth $40. When Salvadoran expats think about their families and friends back home in El Salvador and send them top ups and as a symbol of appreciation, they win Amazon vouchers instead. This way, generosity gets repaid.
The conditions to enter the raffle are simple:
- top ups of US$10 or higher will enter the raffle for 10 x US$40 Amazon vouchers
- top ups of US$25 or higher will enter the raffle for the US$100 Amazon voucher
The promotion starts on September 1st and is valid until December 31st, offering 11 prizes per month for a total number of 44 prizes throughout the promotion period. The promotion is open to new customers only and the winners will be selected randomly.
Besides international top ups to El Salvador, LlamaElSalvador.com also offers a very affordable international calling service. The rates for calling El Salvador are 10.9¢/min for Claro landlines, 16.6¢/min for all other landlines and mobiles, and 4¢ for an SMS.
The Voice Credit purchased from LlamaElSalvador.com can be used to place international calls from:
1. any phone through the use of access numbers,
2. from any computer with an Internet connection through the Web Call application or
3. from any smartphone as LlamaElSalvador.com offers a free app, for both iOS and Android devices, called KeepCalling. By using the free app, customers can make calls by using their phone contacts as long as they are saved in international format.
Customers express their opinions about LlamaElSalvador.com and its offers on TrustPilot, an international review website. One of them says ‘Extremely pleased with service, reliable, clear, fast, trustworthy. I have used LlamaElSalvador.com for a few years, and have always experienced a great service, affordable rates, clear communications, able to provide my relatives with minutes on their phones with bonuses that enhance their value.’
All LlamaElSalvador.com promotions and offers can be found on their Facebook page: Facebook.com/LlamaElSalvador.
LlamaElSalvador.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. In 2014, Inc. Magazine listed KeepCalling as the 18th fastest growing company in the telecommunications industry in US.