It is with a sense of hopeful expectation that we will welcome Sebastian to the stage as he lays out DriveNow’s roadmap for a greener mobility future.
(PRWEB) September 05, 2016
Sebastian Hofelich, CEO, DriveNow will be delivering a headline session focussing on his determination to deliver a greener, more sustainable mobility solution. He will be drawing on data from two long term studies with WiMobil and Evaluation Carsharing to demonstrate that free floating car sharing in a city can make a significant contribution to the reduction of private car ownership and therefore urban traffic problems.
A particular focus going forward will be the company’s plans to continue expanding their partnerships with public transportation systems to deliver a more holistic mobility solution with an emphasis on electromobility. DriveNow also already has more technical innovations in store for the App, website and product that are due to be introduced in the first quarter 2016.
TU-Automotive Europe 2016 Conference & Exhibition is Europe’s largest annual event dedicated to the connected car and auto mobility. 1000+ execs from across the automotive, tech, wireless and start-up communities will gather to discuss the agile business models, innovative tech and new partnerships that we enable automotive’s digital transformation.
See the full speaker list here: http://www.tu-auto.com/europe/conference-speakers.php
Sustainable Mobility Solutions are the Future
TU-Automotive Europe project manager Lucas Ainscough said, “The problem of keeping an increasingly urban population mobile, within our increasingly over-burdened cities is not one that has an easy solution. Sebastian’s vision for fewer cars, more electrification and greater collaboration between cities, public transport and new mobility providers is a potential light at the end of the tunnel”.
Ainscough continued, “It is with a sense of hopeful expectation that we will welcome Sebastian to the stage as he lays out DriveNow’s roadmap for a greener mobility future. The role played by him and his peers in how we travel in the future will be considerable and hearing first-hand what is coming next is very exciting”.
100+ Expert Speakers Include:
- Brigitte Cantaloube, Chief Digital Officer, PSA Groupe
- Dieter May, SVP Digital Business Models, BMW Group
- Johann Jungwirth, Chief Digital Officer, Volkswagen Group
- Patrick Hoffstetter, Chief Digital Officer, Renault
- Christoph Hartung, Head of Infotainment Systems, Mercedes-Benz - Daimler AG
- Jonas Ronnkvist, Director Business Development and Strategy, Volvo Car Group
- Holger Weiss, CEO and Founder, German Autolabs
- Thomas Beermann, CEO, Car2Go Europe
- Tony Douglas, Head of Strategy, Marketing & Communications, BMW Mobility Services
- Mike Bell, Global Connected Car Director, Jaguar Land Rover
- Massimo Cavazzini, Head of Connected Services, FCA
- Thierry Le Hay, Director of Innovation, PSA Peugeot Citroën
- Jochem de Jong, Global Automotive Business Development Manager, Google
- Nahshon Davidai, CMO, Gett
- Christoph Wiegler, General Manager Munich, Uber
- Emmanuele Spera, Co-Founder & CEO, Next Future Transportation Inc.
- Douglas McAndrew, CTO, AeroMobil
- Iain Forbes, Head of the Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CCAV), UK Department for Transport
- Jörg Lützner, Innovation Manager, Continental
- Tim Leinmueller, Chief Engineer - Information & Safety Systems, DENSO
See the agenda and conference overview here: http://www.tu-auto.com/europe
Follow the conversation on Twitter at #TUEurope
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering connected car, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: http://www.tu-auto.com
For enquiries, please contact:
TU-Automotive Europe, Project Director
Phone: +44 (0)203 86969726