This year is our most exciting one yet, with more of a ‘Silicon Valley’ flavor than ever before as we hear from a number of auto specific venture companies and pit start-ups head to head to put their innovations to the test
(PRWEB) September 05, 2016
As the connected car sector has matured, it has provided new and exciting opportunities for the industry to expand into new products, services and business models, including the IoT and mobility. The event focuses on these opportunities, specifically identifying new revenue streams and partnerships that will cement the industry’s place in the digital world.
This year sees high level and specialized speakers from Ford, Renault, Hyundai, GM Ventures, Kia, Panasonic and more addressing these key topics and laying out the roadmap for success in a climate where the entire industry is making bets on an uncertain future. See the full list of experts speaking this year here: http://www.tu-auto.com/west-coast/conference-speakers.php
Annie Reddaway, Project Director for this year’s conference stated: “TU-Automotive West Coast 2016 provides the perfect opportunity for senior stakeholders from across the value chain working in Silicon Valley to come together, learn from subject matter experts and strike up new partnerships.”
She continued, “This year is our most exciting one yet, with more of a ‘Silicon Valley’ flavor than ever before as we hear from a number of auto specific venture companies and pit start-ups head to head to put their innovations to the test.”
What to Expect at TU-Automotive West Coast 2016
- Make Mobility Pay: Identify the new revenue streams, incl. data and payments that will keep the revenue rolling in as auto pivots from the business of selling cars to providing mobility services
- Move Fast and (Don’t) Break Stuff: Translate the West Coast’s agile R&D culture into the global auto product portfolio at the speed of digital
- The Internet of Moving Things: From the connected home to the smart city, find the partnerships and tools that will integrate the car as a valuable part of the networked society
- New Kids on the Block: New automakers are redefining the auto industry! Shed the auto legacy to design vehicles with connectivity, software and tech. at their core
- Data: From Hype to Application: Harness driver data to create tailored services, build brand loyalty, understand driver behavior and lay the foundations for the intelligent, self-driving vehicle
- The Investment Drive: The auto industry is snapping up start-ups for $billions. Analyze investment trends to ask the big question; invest, partner, acquire or be acquired?
Expect to See Top Level Speakers Such as:
- Alisyn Malek, Investment Manager, GM Ventures
- Sebastien Henot, Business Innovation Manager, Renault
- Adi Singh, Senior Scientist, Ford Motor Company
- Liz Kerton, Executive Director, Autotech Council
- John Suh, Executive Director, Hyundai Ventures
- Michael Mikos, CFO, car2go N.A. LLC
- Henry Bzeih, Managing Director, Kia Connected & Mobility, Kia
- Hakan Kostepen, Executive Director - Product Planning Strategy & Innovation, Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America - Silicon Valley Center
- David DiMeo, Director, Connected Car Innovations, Ford Direct
- Sylvano Carrasco, Vice President Hardware & Telematics, Getaround
- Sachin Lula, Global Watson IoT for Auto Leader, IBM Watson
- Matt McElvolgue, Associate Creative Director, TEAGUE
- Tony Cannestra, Director of Corporate Ventures, Denso International America
- Akshay Anand, Manager, Commercial Insights, Kelley Blue Book
To find out more about the TU-Automotive West Coast 2016 speaker line up and agenda, head over to: http://www.tu-auto.com/west-coast/
Download the TU-Automotive West Coast brochure with the complete program here: http://www.tu-auto.com/west-coast/conference-event-brochure.php
Or contact the TU-Automotive West Coast 2016 team at westcoast(at)tu-auto.com
Register before Friday September 16 via the secure link below to take advantage of a $100 saving on all conference passes: http://www.tu-auto.com/west-coast/register.php
TU-Automotive is the reference point and communications hub for the evolving automotive technology segment as it converges with consumer electronics, mobile and IoT to re-define connectivity, mobility and autonomous use-cases.
Penton is an innovative information services company that empowers nearly 20 million business decision makers in markets that drive more than 12 trillion dollars in purchases each year. Our products inform with rich industry insights and workflow tools; engage through dynamic events, education and networking; and advance business with powerful marketing services programs. Penton is the way smart businesses buy, sell and grow.
Headquartered in New York, Penton is privately owned by MidOcean Partners and Wasserstein & Co., LP. For more information, visit http://www.penton.com or follow us on Twitter @PentonNow.
Senior Project Director | TU-Automotive
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
Office: +44 (0)20 3869 6727
USA Toll Free: 1 877 331 2547 x 96727