(PRWEB) September 10, 2016
Redraw Keyboard (http://redrawkeyboard.com) is the new Android keyboard for power and casual users alike launched by T-Me Studios on September 7, 2016.
T-Me Studios, an international app developer with over 6,000 personalization apps in its growing portfolio, has launched Redraw Keyboard for Android. The keyboard features branded themes, gesture typing (swipe), Google Docs integration and other functionalities that will place Redraw Keyboard in the best position to take on the established names in the keyboard personalization market.
Redraw Keyboard's #1M1M Challenge - 1 Million Downloads Expected Within the 1st Month
Since its Beta launch on July 20th, Redraw Keyboard has reached 30 thousand installs and charmed its way into the hands of 3,600 DAU. Based on these numbers, the likely conversion rate on planned marketing strategies and other data, T-Me Studios analysts predict that within just one month since its September 7th launch, Redraw Keyboard will hit 1 million installs.
Redraw Keyboard has long been a goal for the T-Me Studios co-founders, Matei Pavel and Laurentiu Balasa, who jumped on the personalization trend out of the gate, when they started T-Me Studios in 2013. Now, with over 6,000 themes for keyboards, launchers and lockers published on Google Play, T-Me Studios is one of the largest independent app publishers in the personalization category, second only to gaming on the store.
Thanks to the experience amassed during these three years of themeing Android apps, and availing itself of the conclusions the skunkworks department has reached through ASO experiments and A/B testing, T-Me Studios has now developed its own keyboard. Redraw Keyboard is not only competitive on the market nowadays, its quality and features rival long-standing third-party apps that have long been household names in the industry.
Redraw Keyboard – All You Could Wish for in a Keyboard
The reason for the instant growth T-Me Studios has experienced with the Beta release of Redraw Keyboard is a well-performing mix between a fast-moving app that packs entertaining and productivity-enhancing features, together with clever ASO techniques.
Among the features that back up Redraw Keyboard’s rise through the app ranks are:
- Google Drive integration for easy access to documents and other files right from the keyboard;
- instant translation for chatting with friends and clients anywhere in the world;
- gesture typing that speeds up typing for the busy professional and the swipe-happy millennial alike;
- branded themes (featuring known names in the entertainment business) to customize the keyboard according to one’s taste in movies, games and the like;
- easy customization of both the colors and the fonts use throughout the keyboard;
- emojis and sticker packs packed full of creative icons and GIFs that have quickly become a must-have feature for any keyboard app;
- not least of all, the gamification feature that presents users with the kind of fun usually found in games: amassing coins based on usage and specific in-app behavior, winning trophies, and placing in the leaderboard with other users around the world.
Redraw Keyboard – The Most Ambitious T-Me Studios Product Yet
Based in Bucharest, Romania, T-Me Studios, the brainchild of two young Romanian entrepreneurs, is a leading maker of launchers, keyboards, lockers, live wallpapers, watch faces and more. Its mission is to allow phone users to personalize every aspect of their device, and Redraw Keyboard is the latest step in achieving this goal.
For further information, contact Ioanina Pavel at T-Me Studios’ Redraw Keyboard department.