Austin, TX (PRWEB) September 08, 2016
FMTC, an affiliate marketing datafeed and content tool provider, announced that it has launched a new subscription product called “Publisher Toolkit”. The online application serves as a centralized dashboard for publishers to manage relationships with over 10,000 affiliate programs on 24 affiliate networks.
Since 2007, FMTC has aggregated coupon and deal data from thousands of programs, making cleaned, categorized feeds available to enterprise-level publishers.
Publisher Toolkit leverages the relationships and content that FMTC has built over the last near-decade to offer publishers of all sizes a single source to access affiliate-monetized links for programs they belong to across over 20 affiliate networks. Publisher Toolkit saves publishers time in logging into multiple networks and finding the content and links they need, researching new programs and connecting with Outsourced Program Managers (OPMs).
“I wanted to build a tool that I’d use on my own affiliate sites,” said Eric Nagel, FMTC’s CTO. “Publisher Toolkit is it. I log in once and can quickly find what I need to build links for a blog post or a merchant I want to promote.”
There are 4 subscription levels for Publisher Toolkit users to choose from starting with a free option through a premium level at $27.99/month. Unlike other link or relationship aggregation tools (and sub-affiliate networks), FMTC’s Publisher Toolkit is a flat fee subscription, leaving all of the commissions earned in the publisher’s (the user’s) pocket.
Subscribers of Publisher Toolkit will have access to:
- Enhanced Merchant Hub - Additional information including manager contacts, PPC and email policies for the programs in the company’s Merchant Hub Affiliate Program Directory.
- Deep Link Builder & Bookmarklet - Tools to build an affiliate link to any page on a merchant’s site through the dashboard, or a convenient bookmarklet that will build an affiliate link to any page on virtually any merchant site the user visits.
- Deal Bank - A database of around 200,000 deals to find coupons and specials to share with their readers along with an affiliate link.
- Relationship Management - Simple indicators and reports showing the user which programs they do and don’t belong to.
- Automated Alerts - The system sends notifications when the subscriber’s favorite merchants have a special promotion or news to share.
“The Alerts alone are worth the subscription fee,” added Nagel. “Publishers will get email notifications when their favorite merchants are running a special promotion - making them among the first to be able to promote when the deals and news are the hottest, without having to sift through hundreds of network emails.”
Those interested can learn more at: http://toolkit.fmtc.co
Since 2007, FMTC has been providing affiliates a convenient solution for managing offers, deals, links and other content from thousands of merchant programs across 24 affiliate networks and data sources. FMTC’s inventory includes over 200,000 links from over 10,000 merchant programs in the US, Canada, the UK and Australia.