It's a great opportunity to meet with managers in the technical communications industry and learn more about their needs, while sharing information about how our CCMS solution, the IXIASOFT DITA CMS, can help teams get the most out of their documentation.
Montreal, Quebec (PRWEB) September 07, 2016
IXIASOFT, a global leader in the component content management systems (CCMS) marketplace, is a sponsor of and will also present at CIDM Best Practices 2016, in Santa Fe, New Mexico, September 12 – 14th, 2016.
“We look forward to this event every year as it is a great opportunity to meet with managers in the technical communications industry and learn more about their needs, while sharing information about how our CCMS solution, the IXIASOFT DITA CMS, can help teams get the most out of their documentation.” said Eric Bergeron, IXIASOFT CEO.
On Wednesday, September 14th, Keith Schengili-Roberts, IXIASOFT DITA Specialist, will present, Documentation Production Metrics Using DITA within a CCMS. During this session, Schengili-Roberts demonstrates how documentation team managers and information architects can discern patterns from topic-based data and use them to improve the quality of DITA-based documentation for users.
IXIASOFT DITA CMS customers from Ericsson (HCL), dynamic publishing partner, Zoomin, and service partner, Gnostyx Research, are also presenting at the conference on Tuesday, September 13th:
- Agile Best Practices in Technical Documentation - panel featuring Sharon Figueira, HCL (Ericsson), along with Jo-Ann Fogg, VMware, Connie Brown, ARRIS, & Dawn Stevens, Comtech Services
- Friends With Benefits - How to get the Most Out of Your Vendor Partnership by Deb Roemer, Ericsson, Sharon Figueira, HCL, & Liselotte Shafiee, Sigma Technologies
- Are you ready for content 4.0? by Joe Gollner, Managing Director, Gnostyx Research
- The Internet of Things: Extending automated and triggered help content to your customers and your service personnel by Hannan Saltzman, Zoomin
- Enhancing the Customer Experience through Dynamic Content Delivery by Sharon Fingold, ServiceNow & Gal Oron, Zoomin
Please visit the presentation links above for more details about the dates, times, and locations of these sessions.
About IXIASOFT: Founded in 1998, IXIASOFT is a trusted global leader in the XML content management software industry. Its signature product DITA CMS is an award winning, end-to-end component content management solution (CCMS) deployed by industry leaders such as SAP®, ARM®, AMD and BlackBerry®. From authoring to reviewing, localizing and publishing, DITA CMS provides all the tools required for large, global organizations to support their entire DITA documentation process. IXIASOFT is also the developer of TEXTML Server, a native XML database and powerful search engine. IXIASOFT solutions are accessed by thousands of users worldwide in various vertical markets such as software, hi-tech, newspaper, and medical device manufacturing.
For more information, please visit ixiasoft.com or connect with IXIASOFT on Twitter and LinkedIn. Already a DITA CMS user? Join the IXIASOFT DITA CMS User Group on LinkedIn.